Rule #1

...Ask for permission...

Your PoV:

I sat down at my desk with my hands together on my lap. I stared at both my teammates with a disappointed look. "Do you know why I called you both here?"

They shook their heads. I sighed. "You didn't pick up your guys mess you left downstairs... Not to mention I couldn't sleep right.." Both their faces flushed pink as I frowned.

"If you can't follow my rules then I'm going to have to ban relationships in this household..." Their eyes widened as they shook their heads. "That won't be necessary ma'am!" Timid said, though his real name was Spike.

I stared at him for a bit then looked at Terror, his real name is Hunter. "I'll excuse this only once! This is your first warning! Now go clean up your guys' mess and leave!"

They nodded and walked out of the room and downstairs. Why is living with these two so hard? I continued with my paper work as usual. Then I got a call.

I picked up the phone but continued my work. "How can I help you?" I said in a monotone voice. "Its m-me boss uhh, you might want to come down here and see this.."

I wasted no time hanging up and walking downstairs. I walked into the room and stared at Timid. "What's so important you had to call me?" He pointed to the tv. The news was on.

"This just in, another robbery is happening downtown on Ground Street! The robbers appear to be none other than the Banana Bus Squad!"

This gained my attention as I leaned against the wall and continued to watch. What are they planning now?

"They appear to have a girl hostage as we speak! Let's take a look!"

The camera switched to the helicopters view, showing a girl being held with a gun to her head. I noticed the man to be Wildcat, and he showed no mercy.

"Come any closer and I'll shoot this girl! You hear me?!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and turned off the tv. "You guys are wasting time, and you haven't even cleaned up your mess!"

I yelled, being outraged. "Sorry ma'am! We'll get right to it!" Terror said. I nodded and headed back to my office. Noticing I finished with the work, I layed in my bed.

Sitting up, I looked over at the mirror and brushed my fingers through my long, h/c hair. (If you have short hair then sorry, here you have long hair!)

If I stood up, my hair would be half way down my back. I decided to braid it, humming while I do so. Then there was a light knock on my door. "Come in!"

Timid walked in and looked at me. "P-permission to speak?" I nodded. He smiled a little. "We finished cleaning our mess and even made dinner for you!"

I chuckled and stood up. "Thank you, I'll be down in a bit!" He nodded and closed the door. I changed into my f/c pjs and headed downstairs. The smell of f/f in the air.

I seated myself at the table, and was greeted by a plate full of f/f. I looked up and thanked Terror. He nodded and kept a straight face. Then he sat down, Timid on his lap eating.

I smiled. They were so cute together! I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. I washed it and dried it. Then put it away in the cabinet.

I said goodnight to the boys and headed upstairs to my room. I layed down in my bed and snuggled under the covers. I feel asleep quickly, thinking about our heist tomorrow.