Rule #8

...Old friends aren't your friends...

I woke up to a massive headache. What the fuck? I looked down and noticed I wasn't in the same outfit I was in before. It was pj's. Black shorts that had moons on them and a crop top shirt that says 'Witch please'

 Black shorts that had moons on them and a crop top shirt that says 'Witch please'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I shrugged and brushed my hair. What even happened last night? Did I pass out or..? Wait, this isn't my room! I looked around and it was completely different, and more smaller than mine. I opened the door and looked around. It was quiet..

I headed out and noticed some stairs. I walked down them and heard voices. "Yo, should I drink the rest of this water through my nostrils?" I heard a couple 'yeah's. The sound of someone drinking, then gagging, and coughing.

Laughter bursted through the room as I quickly walked in. I saw many dudes chilling on the couch and one of them was on the ground coughing with a cup of water in his right hand. I then realized who it was. Swagger...? Wait.. I took a step back, but the floor creaked a bit.

Everyone turned their heads to me, I waved. Then noticed John and ran to him. "Hello again stranger!" He chuckled and held me close. Then I looked at the guys. "Wassup bitches!" They stood still for a moment, then started questioning me. I held my hand up.

"I missed you all too, okay? It has been a while, but we got some catching up to do!" They agreed. I then heard John exhale. I turned to him and saw him vaping. I took it from him and did the same. Except I blew it into his face. He laughed. "Who the fuck is this?" My heart ached a bit.

That hurt... I glanced at John before standing up and hitting the Juul. "Call me Myst, since its stands for Mystery.. I'm Kryoz's girlfriend and I hope we can all get along!" I yelled, not meaning to. Then I put a finger to my lips and blew rings. John chuckled a little as everyone nodded, impressed.

"Even though her name is Unknown, I guess your changing it now?" I shook my head at John. "Its just shorter soo..." I held my arms out and fell face first on the ground, then pointed at Swagger. "Nice trick by the way.." He laughed. "Ha! Someone thinks I'm funny!"

The guys introduced themselves, even though I knew who they were. I just didn't want to be rude. Then I started up at Cam. "My God you tall as fuuuuccckk... Was it painful for your mum?" Everyone laughed, even him. "Your funny, I like you!" I smiled. "Back off! She's taken!" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so jealous!" I said. John crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. I poked them and sighed. "What happened? I woke up here and don't remember a thing.." He explained everything. I nodded and hummed. "Interesting..."

"Can you co- Ow! What the fuck John?!" I growled and walked toward Ezra (RaccoonEggs). Yes I knew their names because I remember them, but they don't remember me. Anyways, I glared at Ezra and smacked him. "Say something like that again, and I will chop off your dick and feed it to the guys without them knowing..."

He just nodded and ran to Jay (McCreamy). I walked back to John and layed my legs on his lap. "But yes I can cook, I just refuse to since it's a waste of time..." Everyone was quiet, before Jaren (Smii7y) spoke up. "You play video games?"

~Timeskip~

"Your better fucking clutch it babe or I will file a divorce..." I chuckled while looking around for the last enemy. We were playing CS:Go against some guys who seemed to be pros. I quickly planted the bomb and turned around, slashing at a guy. "Ha bitch!" Wait... There's more!

"Fuck!" I shouted, slamming the table as I got shot. "Fucking sniper cunt I hope your mother beats you tonight!" I said close to the mic. I'm gonna find this kid and murder him... hmm... I opened another tab and went to screenshot the guys name tag. I then sent it to Timid.

'Find this guy and where he lives, I need to kill him so badly right now..'

'On it!'

I smiled as the guys laughed. Then the guy spoke up. "And I hope you die alone and never find love, fucking bitch!" I growled and almost broke my keyboard. John then turned the game off and set me in his lap. I let out tears of anger and yelled. "Fucking cunt, he should die! Ugh!" John laughed.

"Its only a game baby, chill..." I scoffed. "Says the one that threatens everyone everytime he gets killed or hit..." He glared down at me. "Shut up.." I rolled my eyes. "I wish..." A knock sounded before the door opened, revealing Toby. "Hey, we were going to go out to a movie or something, wanna join?"

I nodded and pushed him and John out. "Gotta get ready!" I closed the door and changed into sweatpants and a saggy t-shirt. Or, more like John's. I got out and everyone was ready. And guess what? We were walking! I groaned and climbed into the nearest person's back. "Carry me bitch.."

They let me go and dropped me. I wasn't prepared so I fell on my side, twisting my ankle a bit. "Walk yourself you fatass.." I looked up and flipped Swagger off. I stood up and limped my way there. When I got there, we decided on Avengers: End Game.

When the movie finished we headed home, me still limping of course. "Yo girl, what's wrong?" I looked at Ezra. "The helmet wannabe dropped me, so I fell and twisted my ankle..." John picked me up and held me in his arms. "He can be like that after smoking weed, so don't worry about it! Okay?" He kissed my cheek.

I groaned but nodded and leaned my head against his cheek. "Fine..." But this doesn't mean he is still my friend.. Swagger, you will pay one day..

Nameless (BBS x Reader) *Book 1*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें