Chapter 4- Date

Beginne am Anfang

"Is that two wolves hugging?" I ask as he place the pencil down. He face me with a blank face then start laughing at me. I watch him laugh while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

He laugh at me twice then finally calm down.

"No that's both of us when we first hugged in the park!" He explain as my mouth form an 'O' while he just stare at me. Just then the teacher make her way having the spotlight to herself.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I was now in my dormroom when I got a message.

Brick😍

Hey make sure you bring a change of clothes.

Ok am I getting a hint?

Nope!

When are you coming?

In an hour!

So it's a date?

It's a date😉 Shortcake!

I laugh at the message then went into my closet to see what I got. If Victoria was here she would make me into a doll.A smile kept on my face as I admired myself.

My Outfit:

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I dash towards the door like a speed of lightning. There stood in front of me was Brick looking fine in all his glory.

His outfit:

When my eyes met his, a smirk was already planted on his face

When my eyes met his, a smirk was already planted on his face. "Like what you see ShortCake?" I roll my eyes and went to get my phone. "Actually no, I was expecting something a bit more attractive." I tease him turning to close the door. He was shock at my remark but replace it was a smirk.