Epilogue

I stand outside the hall, biting my lip. I feel my palms get sweaty and I get nervous. I look to my side and see Scarlet and on my other side, I see Lily and Jisoo.

I can't believe this is happening. 

I can't stop smiling and I look down at my hands. I was holding a bouquet of beautiful, white flowers which perfectly complemented my white dress. 

"It's time," Scarlet whispers into my ear and the ends of my mouth tug up even more.

I push a strand of hair behind my ear and the piano is heard throughout the hall.

I can't believe I'm getting married.

The door opens and I start walking down the isle, my long white dress flowing behind me. The dress was stunning, the fabric turning into lace on the bottom. There were sparkles on the outskirts of the dress and my headpiece was laced beautifully. 

I look ahead and see Jin. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. We both share the same smile as we admire each other. Next to Jin was Jungkook, who is the Best Man, and Yoongi next to him whose the Ring Bearer.

When I make it to the alter, the priest steps forward and starts talking.

After a tiny bit, we need to make the vows.

"Kim Y/N, if you'd be so kindly to repeat after me: 'I, Kim Y/N, take thee, Kim Seokjin, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you.'" The priest tells me.

'"I, Kim Y/N, take thee, Kim Seokjin, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you." I say as I look at Jin.

He was absolutely beautiful; his hair, his eyes, his lips... I'm so lucky to have him.

"Now Kim Seokjin. If you'd be so kindly to repeat after me: 'I, Kim Seokjin, take thee, Kim Y/N, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you.'" The priest says again.

"I, Kim Seokjin, take thee, Kim Y/N, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you." Jin says as he looks directly back at me.

"Then I declare you as lawfully wedded husband and wife!" The priest says as he steps back.

I look back at Jin and he wraps his arms around my waist before he connects our lips. Cheers were all about, but the way his lips felt on mine seems to of muffled out the sound, to the point of it being only us in the hall.

But we had to pull out and focus back on reality.

"Now if you'll come with me and sign the papers..." The priest says as he leads us to a table.

-

After we take sign the papers and take some photos, it was time for the reception.

I got dressed into a more comfortable dress, one that wasn't as long.

We sat down at the table (which was marviouslly decorated) and started talking to everyone.

On the table was Jin, Scarlet, Lily, Jisoo and all the bts members.

"I'm so glad you're finally mine and mine only," Jin says before pecking my lips.

My cheeks turn to a tinted pink and I can't help but to smile.

"I can say the same to you too," I giggle.

"Awwww.... My younger sister got married before I did, I better get a girlfriend soon, shouldn't I?" Taehyung laughs while nudging Hoseok.

Taehyung looks down at his watch and gasps.

"Oh god, I've got to do the toast!" Taehyung says.

Taehyung stands up before hitting his glass gently with a small spoon.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to the wedding of Y/N and Jin, I am Kim Taehyung, the amazing brother of Y/N, and I'll be your MC for tonight!" Taehyung starts after everyone is quiet. 

"So what will be happening for tonight is in about 5 minutes, the entreé will start getting served and the first speech will be heard." He continues before glancing at me, checking if he was doing okay.

I nod, smiling before Taehyung continues.

"So shall we get the first speech?"

-

The reception was now finished, and we were in the car with the other BTS members. They were all interested in seeing what our new house looks like.

"Hey Jin, can we have a sleepover at your new house tonight to celebrate your wedding?" Jungkook asks innocently.

"Jungkook, do you know what happens after every wedding? Well, I'm pretty sure Jin wouldn't want us interrupting their 'special time'," Hoseok smirks while nudging Jin.

We both go bright red, and Jungkook's eyes widen before he quickly looks away, embarrassed.

Jin looks out the window before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"We're almost there," Jin says before placing a kiss on my cheek.

After a tiny bit, the car comes to a stop and everyone rushes out of the car.

The house looked somewhat similar to this:

"Woah." They all chorus.

"Do you like it?" Jin ask me.

"It's amazing!" I say before jumping up and hugging him out of excitement.

I left the choice of house up to Jin, it was risky, I know. But I trusted him. And I'm glad I did.

"Are you ready to start a life together?" Jin whispers into my ear.

"Of course."

[A/N]

Annnd that's the end of Sweet Love! I hope you enjoyed it! I hope this chapter wasn't too boring for you..

Thank you so much for reading this Fanfiction! 💞✨