Part 28: Drunk

[[JIN'S P.O.V.]]

It was around about half an hour before the party and I was already dressed. I was basically wearing my casual but a bit more fancy. So I decide to check up on Y/N to see how she was going getting ready.

Jin: How are you going getting ready?

Y/N: Almost done! Just finishing off my make up.

Jin: Oh okay. Even though I think you look amazing still without any makeup ;)

Y/N: Thx!

Jin: So I'll pick u up in 10 mins?

Y/N: Sounds like a plan! :D

Jin: Great! C u then!

Y/N: Okay see u then!

So after 10 minutes, I go to pick up Y/N. I arrive at her apartment and knock on the door. She opens the door.

"Hi!" We say at the same time.

I stare at her. She was wearing a simple but formal short dress. The colour suited her so well. It looked a bit like this:

 It looked a bit like this:

"Umm... Jin?" She said.

"Oh sorry. I just got distracted on how beautiful you look," I replied.

"Eep!" She cutely squeaked as she looked down at the ground blushing.

We both went to my car and we started heading over to the party.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Y/N said when we were in the car. "Our first date,"

"And our first proper kiss," I added.

"Yep! Those are great memories," She laughed.

"So the guys will be there at the party," I started. "And I was thinking we could finally tell them we are dating,"

"Sure! But..." She started.

"But...?" I say waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Jimin," She told me.

"What do you mean?" I said obliviously.

"You know when we were at the carnival?" She said.

"How could I forget?" I laughed.

"Well, Jimin sorta confessed to me and asked me out." She told me.

"HE WHAT?" I blurted out.

"But I said no since I have feelings for you and I still feel bad about it." She confessed.

"Its okay babe." I say.

"And if we tell him, I bet he'll be heartbroken," She said.

"Well, he'll find out either way. Sooner is better than later I guess." I sighed.