Part 15: Childhood Best Friend

I lay in the hospital bed. I hate the hospital. I hate the smell, I hate the food and mainly I hate the memories it brings back. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. 

"Y/N....?" A Voice said.

I look at the entrance of the room. Min Yoongi was there.

"Oh hi Yoongi..." I said quickly trying to wipe my tears away.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he sat down on the corner of my bed.

"Oh it's nothing..." I said while choking on my tears.

"It sure looks like something," Yoongi said concerned.

Min Yoongi was like a brother to me. We text each other and he is always so caring. He acts like a big brother to me always being protective and caring.

I stay quiet.

"You can tell me anything, you know?" Yoongi reassured me.

"O-Okay..." I said.

[[Flashback]]

Tears. Tears were streaming down my face. Jisoo.... My best friend.... Apparently just got hit by a car.... I run to the hospital room that I was told she was in. Jisoo has been my best friend since I was 3 years old and she still was at the age of 12.

"JISOO!" I cry as I open the door to her hospital room.

She was unconscious on the bed. Her face was bandaged up and I could barely see her eyes. I run over to the hospital bed.

"Oh my god Jisoo!" I cry.

Tears were falling down my face like they never did before. 

"Please... Don't leave me... I need you Jisoo..! You're my best friend..!" I cry.

Next thing I know doctors came in and told me visiting hours were over. My eyes were still full of tears. 

[[End Of Flashback]]

"The next day I came to the hospital but there was no sign of her. She never picked up her phone or responded to my texts.... So she...." I choked on my tears.

Yoongi stroked my hair.

"Jisoo huh?" Yoongi said.

"Y-Yeah?" I responded confused.

"Is her full name Kim Jisoo?" He asked.

"Yes... How do you know that?" I asked still crying.

He sighed.

"I'll tell you when you are out of hospital," He told me.

[[Min Yoongi's P.O.V]]

Y/N's childhood friend.... Is Jisoo.... She really does only know BTS huh? I'll tell her Jisoo is alive and apart of Blackpink when she gets out of hospital. I just have to stay calm and everything will turn out fine. Will it?