Part 18: Date

I walked down the road. I felt like exploring. So that's what I was doing. I was taking random turns down random roads. I had my earplugs in and I was listening to 'Shine' by Pentagon since one of my friends back in America told me to listen to it. I hummed the tune of the song under my breath as I walked.

Again I took a random turn, but this time, instead of more roads and houses, I came across a small park. I realised I was at the 'border' of the suburb my apartment was in. It looked like millions of coloured flowers on the grass and there was even a pond in the park. It was beautiful. I check the time.

I better get back to my apartment. I will be expecting Jin soon.

So I rush back home. A couple minutes later, I hear a knock on the door.

"Hi Jin!" I said as I opened the door and saw Jin standing outside smiling.

"Hi Y/N!" He said.

"Come in!" I told him.

We both took a seat on the couch. 

We talked for a bit until he had a question.

[[Jin's P.O.V.]]

I think today is the day. I think today is the day when I ask her out on a date. A proper date. I clear my throat.

"Hey Y/N.." I said shyly.

"Yes?" She said.

"Do you want to go on a date on me?" I asked her.

She turned as red as a tomato. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. Her face was priceless.

"So do you?" I said.

"Of course!" She exclaimed shyly.

I started blushing. 

"I'll text you the details later since I got to go now. The guys will be wondering where I am," I told her.

"O-Okay!" She stumbled.

"I'll see you later!" I said as I started to walk out of her apartment.

"B-Bye Jin!" She said waving.

I waved back as I shut the door.

Authors Note

Sorry Short chapter ;-;

I wanted to release this chapter rn bc I am literally so tired.

I would of wrote more but I am about to fall asleep even though it's the middle of the day. 

Yeah if ur lucky another chapter today

Cya