Part 20: Shippers

I lay on my bed tightly hugging my pillow. My smile got wider every time I thought of the date. Of the kiss. My lips were still stained with the taste of his lips. I take out my phone and start texting Scarlet and Lily.

Y/N: Hey guys! You'd never guess what happened on the date!!!!!!

Scarlet: What happened?!?!

Lily: Yeah! What happened!!!!1 Make sure not to miss out any details ;)))

Y/N: Okay so we went to an extremely fancy restaurant and Jin looked soooo handsome!

Lily: Annddddd

Y/N: There was delicious food but guess what happened after that!!!!!!

Scarlet: What!!!!1

Lily: Ooh lala did you kiss?

Y/N: Yep! WE KISSED ME!!! :DDDDD

Lily: OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Scarlet: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Lily: I tots ship you too <33333333333

Scarlet: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Lily: Cya soon!

Y/N: Wait What?!

Moments later I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and Scarlet and Lily run in. 

"We must celebrate!" Scarlet said excitingly.

"I can't believe you two are finally dating!!!!" Lily said happily.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

Scarlet and Lily blow some confetti that they brought around. They certainly like over exaggerating everything.

"Uhh Guys?" I say.

"Yeah?" Lily said still throwing confetti.

"Jin and I aren't dating," I tell them.

They face me and stare at me like they saw a ghost.

"B-But..." Scarlet said doing a puppy face.

"I'L MAKE YOU DATE EACH OTHER THEN!!!" Lily shouted with a cheeky grin.

I face palm and laugh.

"Yeah no way that's going to happen. He's way out of my league," I tell them giggling.

"AHA! You just admitted you liked him!!!" Scarlet pointed out.

I blush.

"YEP I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!" Lily said jumping around me.

"AND YOU KISSED! Well he kissed you!!" Scarlet shouted jumping around me as well.

"Actually it's not my first "kiss" with him," I say in a 'stubborn' way while blushing.

Lily and Scarlet's mouth drops. 

"EEEEEKKKKK!!!" They squeal.

"But it was the first time I kissed him back," I say.

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!" They squeal even more.

Next thing you know, we were sitting on the bed as I explained everything that happened while tears were rolling down Scarlet and Lily's eyes.

"W-What a beautiful story!" Lily cried.

"I-It was so romantic and lovely...!" Scarlet cried.

I laughed at their reactions. 

But I wonder if Jin and I ever will date....?

No.. He's way out of  my league. 

But at the same time he wanted to kiss me so... 

I'll just stop thinking about it for now.

My phone vibrates. I open my phone and look at it quickly. It was Jin. He texted me.

Jin: <3

I like him lots, but would only send him a heart only if we were dating. But me, being the polite and loving person I am, send it back so he doesn't feel awkward etc.

Y/N: <3

I smile and try to contain my excitement. However, Lily and Scarlet saw my excitement in my eyes and Scarlet snatches my phone out of my hand. Next thing you know they were squealing for the rest of the night.