Ch.9. More than six

Chapter Summary: Sans wants to talk.

Healing heavily, you chest rose and fell as Blue pinned you onto the patio, your arms held tightly on your sides as disgusting sweat lining on your skin. You narrowed your eyes up at Blue, your cheeks red and now pink from the haste movements you've been doing for the past hour.

Monster bones were magnificent, they moved like skin to form distraught and happy reactions, yet no matter how long you knew the two, they could never hide their teeth despite the lacklustre of skin.

Blue's expression was one of victorious and pride. A soft 'mweheheh' coming from him as he lowered his skull, feeling the hot breath nipping your skin as you struggled against his iron hold.

"I Put The 'Laughter' In Your 'Slaughter', Y/n." He coo'd, the cheery smile fading as he hovered over you maliciously.

However, unable to keep the play on, you bursted out laughing. Much to your opponent's dismay. The eerie look in his features melted away as he stared in disbelief. Letting your hands go as he sat back in disbelief, cradling your waist as you covered your mouth with both hands, tears gathering in your eyes the longer you laughed.

"Y/N!" Blue whined, tugging at your shirt. "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LAUGH!"

"I-I IM SORRY!" You continued. The two of you unaware of the arrival of the other housemates gathering into the house and following the melodic laughter that sourced from the backyard.

To their surprise, You and Blue were in an intimate position with Blue comfortably sitting on top of you as if to establishing dominance. The sour yet joyous stars in his sockets said another thing as he giggled with your rambunctious laughter. All while Stretch laid back with a sucker in between his teeth and closed eyes—as if this was a everyday occurrence.

Something stirred within the skeleton's soul, seeing you acting so carefree with your boys only ignited the furious jealousy within. Yet none of them acted upon it as Blue steadily crawled off of you and joined hands, laying next to you while staring at the sky.

Red's jaw tightened, unintentionally grinding his teeth together as he pivoted and walked further into the house, up the stairs and into his bedroom with a loud slam.

It might as well shook the house because you were no longer laughing but looking upwards towards the sliding glass doors. The familiar wide grin on your lips as you rolled over to your stomach and waved.

"Welcome back!" You greeted. "Sorry we didn't wait for you. Kind of finished earlier and came back after eating lunch."

"s'fine, kid." Sans spoke as each remaining skeletons chipped away into doing their own things. He side-glanced at Stretch before meeting your bright eyes. "can we have a talk?"

Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion, slowly pushing yourself up to sit comfortably. Not seeing the cautious stare of Stretch and wiry look of Blue.

"Yeah, sure." You said, pushing yourself to stand. You legs wobbled in protest and a small 'woah' escaped your lips before trailing after Sans, picking up your discarded shirt along the way.

The house was eerily quiet, an ominous setting hovered over your head as you followed Sans towards the basement—Yet you stopped at the entrance. Eyebrows knitted tightly in confusion and slight guard.

"it's okay," Sans said upon noticing your hesitance. "everything is shut off, the schematics and projectiles are put away for now."

Your hand lingered on the door knob, looking into the stairway of the basement. The last time you entered a basement with equipment you didn't understand; Stretch had yelled at you, resulting in your third attempt of leaving.