Ch.10. Camping trip?

Chapter Summary: A look in Red's head. You and Sans pack up for the 'camping' trip.

You were infuriating. You were so sappy and so damn carefree about everything. If you were his, you'd be freaking out about the situation and isolate yourself from the others, keeping close to him and his brother.

Yet, you weren't. You were Ashtray and Baby's. Your personality was a complete 180° compared to the you he knew. It was both frustrating and so damn hot.

The door slammed loudly behind him, paying no minds how the wall shook. Red paced around the room, gnawing at his phalange and muttering under his breath. Stars, he wanted to be close to you.

Maybe have that little thing you have with Stretch and Blueberry. He knew you weren't his like how you weren't Edge's, there was no way in Asgore's bread you were going to be that comfortable with him and his bro.

His phalanges twitched in between his teeth. This felt wrong. He already had a Y/n of his own, she was hardheaded, often matched Edge's anger, and she didn't give a shit about him or his bro.

The door to the room opened, much gentler than the slam he did just moments earlier. Papyrus—His brother, walked in and softly closed the door behind him. The room was barely touched, dust particles still lingering in the air along with the covered furniture. Few bags of his (recently new) belongings was shoved into the closet without care, the white cloth that covered the bed was bundled up and placed on top of a chair in the far corner.

Edge's calm demeanour didn't alarm Red the slightest. He knew what his brother was feeling—Seeing you with Blue like that only tugged at the strings around his soul, calling out for someone who wasn't there.

If he was lucky, his world collapsed.

Maybe then he could get a chance with you. Sweet, lovely you.

"th'lady's infuriating." Red spoke, lowering his hand from his mouth. Balling his fists as he shook slightly. A scoff came from Edge as he reluctantly went to sit on the messy bed.

"SHE'S...DIFFERENT." He bit, venom in his words. "SMILES AND UNGUARDED WILL GET HER KILLED."

"yeah, no shit, boss." Red grumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets. Nips and chips from his biting slowly began to heal—unlike the scars he received in his earlier years underground.

Edge narrowed at the tone but said nothing as Red began to pace around the room once more.

This was going to get ugly.

*.*.*.*

After the, quote on quote, 'talk' you and Sans split ways to begin packing for the three-day long camping trip.

Stretch and Blue were less than pleased that you agreed to go out with Sans. Three whole days without your laughter or smiles, were you cruel or were they too attached to you?

Packing camping gear was harder than you thought, a survival kit was snug in the bottom of the backpack along with snacks and easy-over the fire food. Searching for the other skeletons in the forest wasn't ideal but you were pumped for it as you'll be far from the city lights and be able to see the starry night sky. A single bug repellent was shoved into your backpack and two small-rolled up sleeping bags were shoved in Sans' carry on.

The tent was a two-persons tent that fit the two of you snuggly and with a small space for personal belongings.

Papyrus wanted to come along on this 'camping' trip with you and Sans but after much explanation from his brother, he begrudgingly stayed back.