Ch.8. Shops and Spars

Chapter Summary: You spend the day with your boys.

Chapter Note: don't you ever look at yourself in a mirror and laugh bc u know ur Undertale trash and there is nothing that'll change that?
Bc same.

"I'd like to thank you all for your time. Given the situation, I imagine that it is hard to adjust." Asgore grinned, palms pressed together as he stood near the entrance to the embassy with Toriel, giving you a look you couldn't read.

"Not a problem, fuzzybuns." Sans winked, shrugging his shoulders with a lazy smile. Stretch squeezed your hand and pulled you towards the vehicle after the group said goodbye to the King and Queen.

"So..." You spoke, tapping your fingertips on his knuckles. The playful grin appeared on your lips as you walked towards Sans, Stretch's phalanges lingering on your palm before letting you go. "Do you have, or had, a thing for the Queen?"

The corners of your lips curled mischievously at the familiar blue flush, his eyelights looking anywhere but you as he tried to maneuver around you but you moved—only for him to teleport behind you and hastily enter the expensive vehicle. You covered your mouth and chuckled, piling into the vehicle shortly after him.

"GOING TO THE SHOPPING CENTRE." Papyrus declared, turning on the ignition. "YOU WILL NEED YOUR NEEDS. I HAVE RECEIVED GOLD FROM THE EMBASSY TO GIVE YOU ONCE WE ARRIVE, FOR NOW, JUST ENJOY THE WIND!" And the rooftop of the vehicle backpedalled, you gasped softly and grinned, throwing your arm in the air as Papyrus rode down the street.

"You look happy," Stretch poked your side, making you giggle and lean away from him.

"I've only ridden on a motorcycle, being in a convertible like this is a new experience. Aren't you—ACK!" You quickly removed the hair in your mouth, cringing softly at the sensation and continued to throw your hands in the air.

The others chuckled at you, while Blue joined going so far as to stand up slightly to get a higher advantage.

By the time you arrived at the mall, you were leaning to your side. Half asleep from the smooth ride.

Arm wrapped around the monster besides you, you continued to pull him towards the escalators. The group of seven had decided to split with their respective brothers, meeting at the food court when they found everything they needed—and since this was a mall run by a Monster, they didn't have to worry about racist old pricks. Which you were glad about, the last time a woman tried to 'help' you, you ended up slapping her and getting banned from the mall for a full year.

You sighed at the thought, fun times, you thought sarcastically. A slight snicker coming from you as Blue skipped in front of you and basically ran up the escalator while you and Stretch stayed behind, hands intertwined.

"What are you getting?" You asked, taking a step off and continued to walk beside him.

Stretch hummed. "clothes," he lifted his sweater and shirt, exposing his bones which caused you to gasp loudly. "don't need much. literally just a pile o'bones." His teeth pulled upwards into a sly grin.

"Did you just flash me?" You snaked your hand from his, pretending to be disgusted as his features shifted into a shit-eating grin.

"giving you a peek on what you're missin' out," he shrugged, shoving his hands into his pocket, the same grin on his teeth as he said: "don't worry, m'all yours."

He didn't give you the chance to reply as he intertwined your fingers with his and pulled you forward. "Whatta 'bout you?" He lightly swung your hand, choosing to walk past stores the two of you didn't need to go in—although, stopped when spotting Blue checking out shades of ridiculous shapes.