Chapter 16: You...?

Heres the next chapter :) Enjoy :D

---

"Akja", she whispered again, smiling at me and took my hand but I pulled it away and helped her to get up.

"Talk to me, please, my love", she whispered, tears forming in her eyes again but I couldnt. I just couldnt say anything... I mean what does she expect me to do? I just turned around and started going back to my spot on the hill, the moon just started to raise and I kept thinking when I felt her hand on my shoulder. "Please", she whispered and her voice cracked... I couldnt See her cry and Now I Made her cry. I stood up and wraped my arms around her tight just holding her close to me, Not saying a word, just trying to calm her down, not doing anything but hold her as she cried into my shoulder.

"Please please just say something", she begged... I never saw her begging before... How Did this happen? How Did she become like this? She begged again But I kept quiet.

Then she pulled away and turned around starting to walk away but I just kept staying there, watching her leave...

Idiot!

I knew I should have said anything but I didnt Know how... she came here... she found me... she...

She loves you!

But she rejected me...

-

Tamin's p.o.v.

When I saw Akja my heart was beating faster and when she hugged me and held my close to her I almost felt good again... but she didnt say anything... I begged her and she just kept quiet... I started to walk away but she didnt stop me...

Go back there, idiot! Kiss your love and tell her youre sorry!

She doesnt want me.

Stop being such an idiot! Even a blind Person Can See How much she loves you. Now go back and kiss her!

Its a sin.

Its love.

He'll punsh me again.

Then dont go back.

She was better off without me.

She wasnt.

She left me.

And Now youre leaving her.

Because she doesnt want to Talk.

Then make her Talk to you!

Its a sin.

Its love.

Then loves a sin!

Rejecting the One you love is a sin.

Loving her is a sin.

Shes all we have.

Its a sin.

You love her!

Im a sinner then.

She loves you too.

Then Shes a- the dialog between my Wolf and I was cut off as I felt soft lips on mine and I instandly started to melt into the kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed her back, wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me,.feeling All the butterflies go crazy in my stomache and sparks showing up when she lightly licked my bottom lip asking for entrace which was instandly given to her.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth and started exploring it making me moan into the kiss, then she pulled away and gave me One last peck.

"I needed to Do that before I lose you again, I just needed to Know How your lips feel like", she whispered, trying Not to Let her voice crack but she failed and I opened my eyes to See her crying

"Im sorry", I whispered quietly.

She looked up at me with tears filled eyes and faked a smile. "No Im Good, dont be sorry, you found someone better. Its okay", she said. Trying to Stop her hands from shaking I hold then and put them right above my heart whispering: "Its only beating for you."

"B but you r rejected me", she mumbled looking down at the ground, "because you dont want me... No one does... Im fine Im used to it. I'll be good." That was the moment I wrapped my arms around her tight and Held her close to me, crying into her shoulder.

"They Made me Do it... I never wanted to but I had I I just had to I am so sorry youre all I want please, please take me back, please", I cried, Holding her tighter but she didnt say anything, so I just Held her closer and kept on begging, yet she still didnt say anything.

I slowly pulled away and looked at the ground.

"I guess this is the end isnt it!?", I mumbled, not being strong enough to look into her eyes, but she still didnt answer anything, so I turned around, ready to leave for good...

----

So How Did you like this Chapter???

Please comment, vote, follow Im Happy about every vote and comment I get on this :D