Chapter 3: Don't you feel that?

Good morning :)

here its 6:30am and i have to go to school in 30 minutes :/

Well, hope you enjoy this chapter its one of my favorites ;)

--------------------------------------

recap:

Her tongue was playing in my mouth, fighting with mine for dominance, made me moaning and grabbing her, pulling her into me, not wanting to ever let her go again.

She then pulled away and cuddled into me, taking my hand in hers, laced our fingers and whispered: “Sweet dreams, Sweety”.

I drifted back into sleep and when I opened my eyes... there was no Akja next to me... it was still night and that all... was just... a dream...

I sighted and stood up, going into my bathroom when I heard footsteps coming to my room, then a knock and a silent voice: “Tamin?”

I went in my room, shocked when I saw who was standing in front of me, in a blue bra and blue short shorts...“Akja?”

---------------------------------

“Hey... I... uhm... did I wake you up?”, she asked shy.

“No... I was just going into my bathroom... what's up?”

“My brother is snaring and I was wondering if... uhm... could I sleep here? I mean I can sleep on the floor and just if you don't have-”, she began to hectic.

“No, its fine. My bed is big enough you can sleep here if you want to.”

“Oh thank you, that is so nice of you”, she smiled bright and my heart skipped a beat.

“Sure, no problem”, I smiled back.

I let her in and she cuddled up into my bed while I went back into my bathroom.

What was that? What did just happened? I waited for my wolf to response but she was too busy with being happy about Akja laying in my bed.

Hey! Wolfie!!, I snapped on her.

What?

What did just happen?

I think you're the one knowing things better than me?, she seemed angry of me.

I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to shout at you or to tell you to shut up... You know I love you the most about us, right?

Yea, its fine..., she calmed down.

So what was that?

I don't know... maybe they felt what we felt while your dream, so they came over?

She isn't our mate.

Don't you get it, Silly?

She is not our mate!

If you think so... How about a run?

Now?

No, this afternoon?

'Kay.

I went out of my bathroom and back into my bedroom where I found Akja sleeping in my bed.