Chapter 18: Memories

Akja's p.o.v.

When I woke up I at first didnt Know where I was nor What happened Last night, but when I felt soft arms around my waist and legs langled with mine I remembered everything.

The moment I found Tamin, the moment she wanted to leave again because I didnt Know What to say, the moment I Made her stay and the moment I finally toke what was mine...

I smiled but my smile fade away what I felt her shaking. I turned around and looked at her, shocked when I recognized all the bruises and the swollen eye she had.

"No... please no", she cried out. I shaked her lightly, tried to wake her up but it wouldnt work. Instead of waking up she just started shaking uncontrolable and grippened my arm, digged her nails into my skin and screamed louder, tears running down her face.

"Tamin. Tamin, wake up", i said, shaking her but she just screamed louder, digged her nails into my arm harder.

---

Tamin's p.o.v.

"I said come here, fucking slut!", he shouted and pulled me towards him again. I tried to break free but he was just to strong. He Held me down on the bed and started to tie me. Again I tried to break free, just making him punsh me in the stomache. I tried to Call for help but No One came... my Alpha didnt care about me getting rape by a Wolf of another pack...

I started screaming and shaking, started to break free from his grip but I was to weak, he gripped my throad and pressed it i didnt get any air anymore, my vision became bury again and the Last think i felt was him punshing my face, the Last thing i heard were his moans.... those disgussting moans... the Last thing i thought was I had to escape.

I opened my eyes but didnt See anything, I just felt fingers stroking my cheek and winched. I expacted to be punished again but instead of that i felt soft lips on my hand. It was then that realizion hit me... Angar wasnt this soft, the only person every used to Touch me like that was-

"Tamin?", she whispered quietly and i shut my eyes open, stared at her, shocked and confused.

She reached her Hand out making me start to crawl away from her and she just looked at me, hurt in her eyes, making my heart arch.

She opened her mouth then closed it again and just frowned at me untill she whispered: "Do you remember any of What happened Last night."

-----

Hey so I hope you liked this One, tell me What you think. Comment, vote, follow me :D Im Happy about every comment, follow and vote I get :)