Chapter 4: Unknown nowledge

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update but I couldn't write... don't know why but I can write again, so here is the next chapter and yea I know it is short but I'm already writing on the next one :)

-----------------------------------------------

Recap:

Would you like to kiss me?”, she sounded seductive.

Yea I-”

She put her finger on my lips and looked down on them, then back into my eyes, like asking for permissions. When I nod she crushed her lips on mine... I got goosebumps everywhere on my body. She shove her tongue into my mouth without asking for entrance and I began to moan.

At that moment she parted from me and looked at me, totally out of breath and another emotion in her eyes... fear.

I... I'm sorry, I didn't know what I do... I better get going”, she stood up and run out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------

I sighed and turned around, tried to sleep but I couldn’t, so I stood up, got dressed and went outside.

(9am) On my way I met Angar, who seemed really happy as he met me and began to walk after me and talked.. and talked... and when I watched at my watch: 10am – he was still talking.

So I went outside and began to unbutton my jeans and put off my shirt, Angar was still standing behind me but he stopped talking, I guess he didn't know what to say now when he saw me half-naked. So I turned around to see him blushing and said: “Like what you see?” he nod, I looked him up and down and I said: “Well... I don't.”

Angar's eyes were filled with anger when I turned around to shift and then run away.

I run and run until I was at a little lake, my favorite place here, so I lay down and slept a bit.

I woke up when I heard a sound behind me, I looked around and saw a wolf standing there.

She was beautiful.

Her fur was light gray with a bit black and her eyes were a warm ocean blue, you know this one which melts your heart.

I stood up and wanted to go to her but every step I made forwards she made one backwards.

She tried not to look into my eyes but she just couldn't help but do it... and when she did I ran towards her and shifted back, so did she.

“What happened last night?”, she asked scared.

“Uhm... you came to me and asked if you could sleep in my room because you-”

“No... I mean yes, I did that, but I meant... what happened the moment before? What did that dream mean?”

“You know about it?”, I stared at her in shock.