Chapter 19: Everything just a dream?

"Do you remember any of What happened Last night?", she asked again and my thoughts were running wild, i remembered her kissing me and I remembered a great night with her but i thought it was just a dream What if it was? What if anything Else happened and I just dont remember? What if THIS is just a dream?

"Tamin?"

"I Do remember something, I just dont Know if Its true", i whisper truthfully yet not daring to look her in the eye.

She crawled towards me and takes my hand but I just winch and pull it away. She looks at me with a hurt look and I give her my other Hand, the one which fingers arent shattered.

"What happened to you?", she whispered quietly, trying Not to cry. I couldnt See her cry so I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, pulled her as close as possible to me, Not caring about the pain I felt but only caring about the happiness that filled my heart as I had her in my arms.

She pulled back a Bit and looked at my face, the swollen eye and the bruises I had there, my broken nose and the cut above my other eye. "Who Did this to you?", she whispered worried but I just shaked my head. I didnt want to get her in trouble also... me being beat up is fine with me but her being beat up because of me... I could never forgive myself if that happened.

She looked down my body and tears filled her eyes when she saw all the dark purple bruises I had.

"I should have never left you", she whispered, shaking her head, trying Not to cry but she lost that fight and tears streamed down her face.

I grabbed my ripped shirt to cover myself up but since the shirt was ripped that much she could still See almost everything and I felt bad. I Made her cry. It was my fault she was crying... what if i told her I cheated on her... I had to tell her... I needed her to hear it but I didnt want her to hear it at the Same time...

"I i got to tell you something", i whispered staring at the ground. She didnt say anything, so I went on, fiddling with my fingers, trying to find a way to not break her heart by telling her. I sighed then whispered: "Ang Angar... he Did t that and he d did m more than just h hit me..."

---

Akja's p.o.v.

"And he did more than just hit me...", she whispered.

What does she mean 'Did more than just hit her'? Did he... no. No No no! He didnt... but What if he did?

I reached forward and took her Hand in mine.

"Let me see your neck", i whispered, scared of what I could find.

---

Hey so hoped you liked it. Sorry again that my Chapters are just that short but hope you still like them...

Please vote, comment, follow.

Im Happy about every vote, comment and follow that I get and Id really like to Know How you like my story so :)