Chapter 22: Mates and marks

This Chapter holds sexual contact between two girls if youre Not old enough to read it or dont feel comfortable with it please just skip this chapter. Youve been warned. The Rest of you, enjoy ^^

---

She lowered her lips to my neck and kissed it lightly, making me shiver.

"Are you really sure?", she whispered against my sensitive skin. "Please just Do it", i begging like whispered back.

She kissed my neck again then nibbled on my collar bone softly. I bit my bottom lip, then she finally sunk her teeth into my skin. I moaned at the feeling and digged my nails into her shoulders. She bit a bit harder, making me throw my head back moaning. I feel my body heat and my need and want for her rise. Finally I would be hers...

--

Akja's p.o.v.

At first I was unsure if she really meant it but when she literly begged me to Do it I couldnt help it anymore... my girl, my strong, dominant girl was actually begging me to mark her ... I mean that that was hot I couldnt help but give her the pleasure she begged me for.

I sunk my teeth into her skin and lightly felt a bond being created. I bit harder and she throw her head back moaning... Now that was a turn on...

I slowly pulled my teeth out of her skin just to felt her lips crash on mine. I wrapped my arms around her, she kissed me with force, making me only hotter. I kissed her back with more force.

Carefully I layed her down and straddled her waist while kissing down her neck.

"Please", she moaned out of breath but I decided to tease her a little longer and started sucking on my mark, smiling to myself. She moaned louder and digged her nails into my back, making me shiver. I wanted her and I wanted her now.

I slowly started to pull her ripped pants down. "Dont go slow", she whispered panting. I ripped her pants down then unclipped her bra and tossed it to the side.

"Youre beautiful", I whispered as I kissed down her body, to her breast. I started sucking and rolling my tongue around her nipple, while my fingers played with the other One, making her shiver and wiggle, moan and pant under my touch, which only turned me on more.

"Please stop teasing me", she begged moaning.

I kept stimulating her nipples as my other Hand ran down her body and sliped into her underwear. I slowly started rubbing her, surprised How wet she was for me. She moaned loudly and digged her nails into my back harder. "God baby youre so wet", i whispered in a low voice and rubbed her harder and faster, making her moan louder and pressing her body closer to mine.

"Dont hold back baby", i whispered in a low voice and rubbed her harder and faster.

"B baby I Im so close", she moaned loudly. "Then come for me", i whispered in a low voice and rubbed her as fast and hard as I could. She started shaking and moaned my Name out loud. I kept rubbing her then she sunk her teeth into my neck hard and deep.

I felt the bond complete and smiled down at her as I slowly stopped moving my hand.

Tamin just kept laying there, breathing heavily, and smiled back at me.

"I love you", i whispered smiling.

"I love you too", she whispered back and snuggled into me smiling brightly, then she drifted off to sleep and soon after she fell asleep I Did the same, smiling about that my girl, my mate and I were finally together, that she was in my arms and that i just had the best sex in my life.

---

How Did you like this Chapter?

Please comment, vote ans follow :)

Achja und falls jemand von euch deutsch versteht also das hier was ich grade schreibe, schreibt mir pls nen Kommentar :D würd echt gern wissen wie viele Deutsch-sprechenden Leser/innen ich hab ^^