WATCHING THE STARS

After the kids were tucked in for night, Can and Sanem had some alone time. They went out and sat on their porch to look at the stars. Can had his arms wrapped around Sanem. She was leaning against him. She felt secure, protected and cherished at that moment. With Can's arms around her, it felt like he was afraid to let her go. Sanem felt so bad thinking back to earlier. She couldn't believe she actually told the man she loved that she was leaving him and the kids. She told him he needed to find a woman would love him and would care for their babies. Sanem didn't want that. She had no idea why she even said it. She hurt her husband with her words. The last thing she ever wanted to do was hurt her one true love. She knew if her and Can were no longer together, there would never be another man to take his place. He was it for her. She was just so scared. So scared of failing in her marriage and as a mother. All of her life she tried to be perfect; for her parents, for her teachers, for herself. She tried so hard to be the perfect girlfriend to Can. She made many mistakes with Can which caused them to part a few times. She made mistakes with her parents, which caused them to suffer great disappointment with her. She should have realized then she was not perfect. But she kept trying. It seemed the harder she tried, the more she messed up.

Can looked at her and asked where her beautiful mind was. She told Can she was just thinking. Can asked her what she was thinking about. Sanem looked at him and said life. Can asked her if she was happy with her life. Sanem immediately said yes. She told him she loved him, and she loved her kids. She told Can she was extremely happy but was still scared. Can told her it was natural to be scared. He was scared. Sanem asked him what he was scared of. Can said he was scaring of loosing her. He was scared of not being able to control their situation. He was scared of not being able to protect his children from the harms of the world. He looked at his wife and told her life did not come with instructions. They just had to take it day by day. He also said being a parent did not come with instructions, but they were doing a fine job winging it. Sanem laughed.

They sat there for a while just watching the stars. Can was caressing her arm and Sanem was listening to his heartbeat. He asked her if she was ready for bed. Sanem said yes, but she was taking a shower first. Can said OK. They headed in the house. Can locked the door and went to check on his kids. Deniz, Atesh and Yildiz were all sleeping soundly. Adil was sleeping soundly beside Deniz. She really loved her puppy. Can went into the bedroom and heard the shower running. He stripped off his clothes and entered the shower. He embraced Sanem from behind. Sanem was in the middle of washing her hair, so Can took over. With gentle fingertips, he massaged the shampoo into her scalp. He helped her rinse her hair. He then took a cloth, added soap and began washing his wife's body. He turned her around where she was facing him and washed the front of her body. He helped her rinse. Sanem said it was his turn. Because he was so tall, she had to stand on tiptoes to help him wash his hair. Can stood under the shower head and rinsed his hair. Sanem added soap to his cloth and began washing his body. When she was done washing him, he rinsed himself. He then grabbed his wife and pulled her to him. They were chest to chest. He bent his head and kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss. Can's hands were caressing her body. Sanem was caressing his back. Can sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and bit it gently. He tasted Sanem's moan in his mouth. He turned off the water and helped her out of the shower. He wrapped her in a towel and wrapped one around his lower half. He helped her towel dry her hair.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to bed. He laid her down gently and removed their towels. Can started at her feet, kissing his way up her body. He stopped at her sex and paid special attention to that area. Sanem was squirming and moaning. She reached her release in record time. Can continued his way up her body until he reached her mouth. He dived in and kissed her passionately. Sanem opened her mouth to give him deeper access. He was at her entrance and pushed himself into her. He filled her completely. Sanem wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper into her. They were both in sync with each other; moving with each other. Can was now sucking on her neck. He knew Sanem was close to another release, as he was. He felt her release instantly and followed shortly behind her. Can rolled off of her and then pulled Sanem so she was laying across his chest. They held each other, trying to catch their breathe. Can ran his fingers through her hair. Soon, his wife fell asleep. She remained laying across him. Can loved the feel of her body against him.

He stayed awake for a while, thinking back to their conversation earlier today at the pier. He had never felt so scared in his life when she told him she was leaving. He could not even begin to know where that thought came from. He knew Sanem loved him and their kids. When she told him to find another woman to love him and to care for their babies, his heart exploded into pieces. He would never find another woman like his Sanem. He didn't want another woman. He didn't want another mother for his kids. He wanted his wife and only his wife. He would not let her leave him and their kids. He could not let that happen. She was his whole world. Without her, he would no longer exist. He would just be Can, broken into pieces. This woman in his arms completed him. She changed him for the better. She gave meaning to his life. He felt like a somebody in her eyes. If she continued to be depressed, he would insist on her seeing a doctor. He would not loose his wife. Maybe they needed to take off for a weekend. Just the two of them. He would suggest it to Sanem in the morning. He feel asleep a short time later, with his wife draped across him.