WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY

Sanem awoke the next morning wrapped in Can's arms. She could really get use to this. She felt so safe, loved and at peace. He was still sleep with his forehead touching hers. She could feel his breath on her face. He had one leg draped over her and his arm around her so tight she couldn't move. It was like he was afraid to let her go. She started running her fingers through his hair and down to his beard. She heard Can sigh. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into her eyes. He told her good morning, my only love. Sanem told him good morning, my future husband. Can leaned in to gently kiss her. It didn't take long before the kiss turned intense. He started kissing her face, then down to her neck. He was gently nibbling and licking her neck. Sanem felt her organs move and a weird feeling in her stomach. She didn't want him to stop. She began kissing his neck, nibbling and biting as she went. Can lifted his head and Sanem could see the wanting in his eyes. Can said we better stop before I won't be able to. Sanem told him she didn't want him to stop. Can told her it wouldn't be long now. Once they were married, he would officially make her his.

They got up and made breakfast. Their plan was to go see her parents. Can wanted his father to go with him. So, once dressed for the day, Can, Sanem and Aziz headed to her parent's house. Once they arrived at her parent's house, they all sat in the living area. Sanem told her parents that her and Can wanted to marry as soon as possible. Sanem's mother said that was to soon. She needed time to make the arrangements. Can told Sanem's mother that they had waited long enough, and they wanted to be together quickly. Sanem told her mother they were marrying on the farm. It was there that Can proposed, and all his memories returned. Can told her parents they would marry in a week. Sanem's parents were speechless, but they were fine with it. They figured Can and Sanem had suffered enough without each other. They also informed her parents and Can's father, that after the wedding, their trip around the world on their boat would begin. They would travel and see the world together for 2 years before they returned.

Can and Sanem returned to her home to begin planning their wedding. They wanted something small...just their family and close friends. They were both so happy. They were finally going to be united as one. They could not believe it was finally going to happen. Sanem called her sister, Leyla and asked her to go shopping with her for a wedding dress. Leyla immediately said yes. While shopping, Sanem asked her sister to be her maid of honor. With tears in her eyes, Leyla accepted. Leyla was so happy Sanem's dreams were coming true. They looked through several dresses but Sanem could not find one that appealed to her. So, they headed to a different shop. Sanem finally found the one dress she knew Can would love. It was strapless, with a long zipper that went down her back. The dress had a long, beautiful train. It was stunning. Sanem knew Can would love it, so she bought it. In the meantime, Can called Embre to help him buy his tux. He also asked Embre to be his best man. He told Embre he was his first choice and didn't want to do this without him. Embre gladly accepted.

After her dress was purchased, Sanem and Leyla went to order the flowers and food. Everything was going along so smoothly. Sanem was getting nervous, because she felt it was going to smoothly. Something always seems to happen to ruin things. She was trying to stay positive, but there was a niggling in the back of her brain. She prayed the feeling was wrong. Once everything was ordered, Leyla and Sanem decided to have lunch. As they were eating and talking, Sanem happen to look around the restaurant and saw HER. The breath left her body and she was in shock. Leyla asked her what was wrong. Leyla looked around the restaurant and saw what Sanem was staring at.

What was she doing back in Istanbul????