IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG

3 weeks later

Can and Sanem were now living in their new home. They both worked together to plant her flowers in her flower garden. Sanem absolutely loved her new home. Emre and Leyla's home was being built next door to them. They started building it once Can and Sanem's home was complete. Sanem could not wait to have her sister as her neighbor. Sanem has her first doctor appointment, since giving birth to Deniz, this afternoon. Can was taking her and Mihriban was going to babysit Deniz. Sanem could not wait to be released from the doctor's care. She missed being intimate with her husband. She actually had butterflies in her stomach. Mihriban agreed to keep Deniz all night if Sanem got cleared today. She would get to spend all night with the love of her life, her husband. She hoped he was excited as she was. Can was a very sexual man, and she was sure this has been hard on him. Sanem tidied up the house while Deniz was still asleep. Can went to the agency for a short time to catch up on some work. Sanem had agreed to come back once she was cleared by the doctor. Can had already set up a corner in his office for Deniz. He had also set up a place for Sanem in his office. They would now share an office, which was fine with her. That just meant she could look at him all day if she wanted.

Mihriban arrived a few hours later to stay with Deniz while Can took her to her appointment. Can pulled up right after Mihriban arrived. Can came into the house to kiss his daughter. He asked Sanem if she ready? She told him more than ready and was hoping he got the hint that she was overdue for alone time with him. They left to get to her appointment on time. Sanem checked into the office upon their arrival. About 15 minutes later, she was called back to a room. Can went with her. The nurse asked her to take off her clothes and put on a gown. The doctor came in a short time later. She gave Sanem a thorough examine, including a pelvic exam. After she was done, she told Sanem she healed nicely from the birth. She told Sanem she was cleared to return to normal activities. She looked at Can and he had a mischievous smile on his face. Sanem's face turned red from embarrassment.

After the appointment, Can suggested lunch, which Sanem agreed too. She was starving, as usual. They stopped at a local cafe because neither Sanem nor Can really liked elegant restaurants. They didn't feel like they fit in. They always chose comfort over elegance. They sat down and ordered their food. Sanem let Can know Mihriban has agreed to keep Deniz all night so they could have quality time together. Can smiled and said that was good, because he was going to need all night. He had a lot of catching up to do. Sanem giggled. They ate their meal while giving each other little looks. Sanem asked Can what the update was on their future dog. He told Sanem Melis was looking for the perfect dog to join their family. He told her it shouldn't take long now. He asked Sanem if she had received anymore text messages from that unknown number. Sanem told him no and that she would tell him if she did. Sanem told him it bothered her that she still hasn't figured out who sent the text messages with the pictures. Can told her he was still looking into it. He vowed he would find the person responsible.

They return home a while later. Mihriban was sitting on the couch with Deniz in her swing. Sane asked how things went and Mihriban said great. She is such a good baby. She asked Sanem if she was keeping Deniz for the night and Sanem told her yes. The doctor cleared her to return to normal activities. Sanem told her she would go pack a bag for Deniz. A short time later, Sanem returned with Deniz's bag. Mihriban picked up Deniz and the bag. She told Sanem and Can she would see them sometime tomorrow. After they left. Can walked over to Sanem. He embraced her and said finally. He asked her if she knew how crazy he has been the last 6 weeks with wanting her? Sanem told him probably as crazy as she had been wanting him. Can warned her their first time may be quick because he wants her so much. Sanem smiled and said that was OK because they had all night. Can smiled at her and said there was no time like the present. He took her hand and led her to their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Can quickly undressed his wife. He never even gave her chance to remove his clothes. He took them off before she could even move to help him. He backed her up to the bed until the back of her knees hit the bed. Can gave her a gentle push and she landed on her back on the bed. Can crawled his way up her body, kissing every inch of her, on his way to her face. He dived in for a passionate kiss. He nibbled and licked her bottom lip. Sanem did the same to him. They were both moaning in pleasure. They were touching, kissing and nibbling each other's body; leaving no skin untouched. Can reached down to help Sanem reach her peak. She was squirming all over the bed, calling out his name. She hit her peak in no time at all. He moved up her body and aligned himself to her entrance. He asked her if she was ready? She told him more than ready. He gently entered her until he filled her completely. Sanem wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him closer. Sanem was close to her peak once more and Can reached down to help her reach it faster. She saw stars behind her eyelids, and she was once again flying with no wings. Can reached his peak soon after and spilled himself inside of her. He buried his head in her neck. He didn't think he would ever move again. He rolled to his side and brought Sanem with him. She laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him. She sighed and said that was so worth the wait. Can said what are you talking about? We have only just begun. Sanem giggled.