Chapter 1- Big Change

Standing in the mirror I realize how much I have change over the year for the better. My black hair is no longer shoulder length but mid back. I have gotten two other ear piercing along with a few tattoos that no one know off well... a few special people know but let's don't get into that just yet. I got a nose piercing as well and let's just say you wouldn't believe me if I told you about the story of my life. I guess time was all I needed.

Anyways tomorrow will make it one year since I move from my home country along with my mother. Now  I can finally put the past behind and look forward to tomorrow. A wise person once said 'Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called a present' Wise words am I right?

(AN* Lets see if you guys could guess who said that. It's okay if you don't  get it but I recommend you check out PRETTYMUCH. So since I am one hundred percent sure y'all wouldn't let me give you a little run down.

PRETTYMUCH is a boyband that was formed by Simon Cowell with band members: Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Nick Mara and Zion Kuwonu in 2017.  They have been active since 2017- to now. So let me introdue the guys: Brandon is the one with glasses, Edwin is the dude with curly hair, Austin is the one who got crazy drawing skills, Nick is the dude with the jawline and usually  the one who would be hitting those high notes and Zion is the one with dreads. So bascially this is a story with Nick as the main lead. 

This story is a bit different since the guys don't usually act like this so other than the fact that the book contain five handsome young men names in here, you all don't need to worry. It's a normal book

so yea thats it hope y'all understand let get back into it)

I'm currently waiting for my best friend Victoria who I haven't seen for the past two years. I wonder if she would recognize me...Nah I doubt she would. She had message me an half an hour ago letting me know she was thirty-three minutes away. I walked to and fro waiting to hear the knock even chewing on my nail if that didn't tell you how nervous I was. The ticking of the clock on my nightstand was not doing any better. I couldn't wait to see her. Oh how I wonder if she had a glow!

Suddenly, the door flung open revealing the one and only Tori. "Ed- holy smoke shawty is that you?" She questioned me. "Vikki!" I threw my arms around her and she hug back. "Who the hell are you and what have you done to Eden?" She asked with a surprise face. I chuckle a little taking in what she's wearing.

Her outifit:

"It's been a long time since I heard that name but you should start calling me Allison, V! " I answered her

"It's been a long time since I heard that name but you should start calling me Allison, V! " I answered her. She looked at me as if she was about to pull my head out. "Shawty, hell no. If you think I'm gonna start calling you that after two years, you damn well know it ain't happening anytime soon. So come at me but I ain't saying that name one shit" She argued.

I note that she was the same way she was two long ass years ago.

I roll my eyes at her and make space for her to jump on the bed with a smile of innocence. "I know for sure you didn't just roll your eyes at me, shawty!" She said as she threw a pillow at my face. Immediately, the smile left my face. "OH HELL NAW!" I grabbed the pillow and start hitting her with it.