Chapter. 13

Okay, so I've been away for a couple of months now and it's because I had a writers block and just didn't know what I was doing, but I'm back now. I hope my chapters will be better from now on, but I can't promise you. So let's get on with the story.
.
.
.
"These are so amazing, I can't believe someone actually made these!" Zoe said and was amazed.

"I know right!" I said and smiled.

Zoe seemed better now. She was smiling and that made me happy.

Suddenly i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I lifted it up and saw that it was mum. I can't anwser.

"Who is it?" Zoe asked and looked curious.

"Um..It's just my mum..." I said snd tried to act like it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you going to anwser?" Zoe asked carefully.

"No, It's just about us two today." I said and putted my phone back in my pocket. I wanted to anwser, but I didn't know what to say.

We continued looking at the waxdolls and I got my mind off of everything. I was having a good time in a long time.
.
.
.
"Does your hamburger taste good?" I asked Zoe.

"Yes!! It is pobably the best hamburger I've ever eaten!" She said with her miuth full. It looked hilarious. We had been so hungry and this was the only place we could afford eating at.

"So, are we going to stay at that motel?" zoe asked when she had finished her meal.

"I guess, I mean, that's the only place I can afford.

We where quiet for a while.

"I've had alot of fun today, but I think it's time for me to go back home..." Zoe said after a while.

"Are you sure?" Asked. I really didn't want her to leave.

"Yeah...are you coming with me?" She asked after awhile.

"No, I don't think that I can go back..." I answered.

"Oh, well I hooe we can meet someday." She said and left.

I've never felt this alone before.
.
.
.
I'm BACK. I hope you liked this, although it was kinda short, but you know...

Love, Ida