Chapter 14

I want to go home.
Zoe had left 3 hours ago. I had had the best day ever when she was here, but now I was just left alone.
She was brave enough to go home and face her fears, unlike me.

I heard some noises from the apartment next door. I knocked on the wall.
"Can you please keep it down!" I yelled.
A couple of minutes later someone knocked on my door. I opened it slowly to see if it was a murderer.
"Hi, who are you!" I asked
"Hi, we're filming a movie next door!" He said.
I really didn't wanna know what kind of movie.
"I didn't ask what you were doing, I asked who you are!" I said.
"I'm a filmmaker!" He replied with a smile.
"Okay, and I care because?" I said tiredly.
"Well, I don't know, I just thought you'd wanna know!" He said.
"Well, I don't!" I said and and shut tge door.
It was quiet and peace full for a minute, but then they started again.

"FOR GODS SAKE CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FU*K UP!" I yelled. But they didn't seem to hear me.

"That's it!" I said frustrated and walked out of my appartment and knocked on their door angrily.

They opened right away.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A young man asked.

"Can you, just please be quiet?" I begged.

"No, sorry, we have all the rights to film a movie here AND to be as loud as you want!" E said strictly.

"But I don't want to listen to those noises of your stupid porn!" I said. I was so mad already.

"Porn? We're filming a hollywood movie!" He said proudly.

"A hollywood movie in london?!?!" I said and laughed.

"Yeah, we have Jennifer Lawrence in this movie!" He said and opened the door wide open.

There she was. I had been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence since the hunger games first came out.

"Well, what is this movie called?" I asked and tried to be calm, but it was so hard because Jenn was standing just a couple of meters away from me.

"It's called "The hardest task" he said" smiling.

"Cool!" I said exited.

Suddenly someone came to the door and looked at me.

"You'd be perfect for the part of Sally, she's the second lead!" He said.

"Really?!?" I asked amused.

"Yeah, come in!" He said.
.
.
.
So, nothing really happened in this part, but I like it though.
Please comment and vote 'cause it would make me sooo happy.
And also check out my other fanfic.

Love, Ida