Chapter. 2

''So, what do you want your channel to be called?'' Zoe asked.

''Ummm...what about 'katem8'?'' i said and looked at Zoe.

Zoe had promised to help me create my youtube channel. We both were so exited.

''I really like that name!'' Zoe said and wrote it on the computer.

''Done!'' Zoe said and looked at me. '' Now it's time to film your first video!'' she said and ran to get her camera.

''What kind of videos do you want to film?'' Zoe asked and turned on her camera.

''Ummm...I like to just talk about stuff.'' I said, a bit unsure.

''Well then, what about a 50 facts about me?!?!'' Zoe asked.

''A 50 facts about you?!?!'' I asked and stared at her.

''No, a 50 facts about you, silly!'' she said and laughed.

''Okay, I'm just going to write them down.

.

''LOOK, YOU HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN 1 VIEW!!!!'' Zoe yelled and jumped up and down.

''ALREADY?!?! WE UPLOADED IT LIKE ONE MINUTE AGO!!!'' I screamed and we both jumped up and down.

Suddenly Joe ran into the room.

''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?IS EVERYTHING OK!?!?!?'' Zoe's little brother Joe asked.

''KATE JUST GOT ONE VIEW ON YOUTUBE!!!!'' Zoe screamd.

''Big deal!!'' Joe said with sarcast in his voice. When he left the room Zoe turned to me and said "Should we tell people at school that we're making youtube videos?"

"I don't think I want to tell them, they're gonna judge me!" I said.

"But they're going to find out about it soner or later!" Zoe said and turned to the computer.

"Why can't we just let them find out about it themselves?" I asked.

"I guess..." She said and wrote something on the computer screen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat on my bed. I had just came from Zoe. It's friday night and I'm sitting in my room alone. Typical. I stared at my lavender coloured wall. I had choosen the colorwhen I was 10 years old, but I don't like it anymore. Suddenly I receive a text from Zoe.

Zoe: There's a party at Karly Newton's house!!! You want to go there with me???

I'm not really a party person it thought. I'm more of that person who stays at home on friday nights and does homework. But it's time for me to get out of my shell.

Me: Okay, shall we meet there in 30 minutes???

Zoe: Okay, see ya.

Now I have to put some make up on and change my outfit. I ran to the bathroom. Maybe I should put something more than just mascara. I looked thru my makeup bag and found a black eyeshadow, that should work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" woooowww...You're dressed up!!!" Zoe said when she saw. I was happy that she was as dressed up as me, because when I left I started to regret, that I put this much makeup on.