Chapter. 3

"So, do you like your croissant?" Niomi asked me and took a sip from her coffee.

"Yeah, it's okay." I said and looked down at my feet. In some weird way it was awkward to sit here alone with Niomi. It was probably because she was worried of me.

I needed to break the ice.

"Umm...So how did you and Marcus meet?" I asked. Niomi looked pretty relieved and anwserd.

"We met at school." She smiled and looked down. I could see that they were so in love. Always when someone mentiont Marcus, she blushed.

"Have Alfie and Marcus been friends forever?" I asked.

"No, the actually met on youtube. Ther are those kind of meetings that youtube does and different youtubers can go there and meet each other!" Niomi said. "Maybe they can invite you there sometime." She said.

"Yeah maybe, but first I got to get more succesful..." I said ans smiled.

"Maybe Marcus and Alfie can help you with that, I heard them talk something about filming collab with you." Niomi said with her friendly voice.

"Yeah, maybe." I said and smiled back at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Zoe, are you alright?" I asked, when I arrived to her hospital room.

"Yeah, I guess. I just broke a leg, but I'm okay!" she said.

"I got unconcesious when I heard about you!" I said.

"Yeah, I heard. seems like you got more hurt than I!" she said and laughed.

"So when are you going to geet to go home?" I asked and looked at her.

"Ummm...Probably tomorrow, I'm not sure yet." she said. "Btw, I just found out that you hang out with Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler all last night!!! Why didn't you tell me!?!?!" she said."What are they like? are they cool?, are you friends now?" she asked and laughed.

''Woww, chill!'' i said and we both laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I payed the bussdriver and sat on an empty seat. The bus was almost empty, there were only about four people there. I looked out of the window. It was 9'o clock at night. I had spent the whole day at the hispital with Zoe and now I headed home. I was tired after all this. That was pobably the last time I went to a party. It was traumatic. Suddenly the bus stopped in the middle of now where. There were only trees around us. I saw that the busdriver called someone, but I didn't hear what he said. I started to slightly panic, I don't really know why. Suddenly someone yelled from behind me.

''IS THAT A BEAR!?!?!'' I looked out of the window to my right and saw it. It was staring right into my eyes. I started to panic and couldn't breath. What if it came into the bus and killed us all. I took my phone out of my pocket and tried to call my mum, but my phone had died.

''EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL, WE ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR AND ANIMAL RESCUE ORGANIZATION TO COME AND TAKE THAT BEAR TO A SAFER PLACE. IT TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES. PLACE STAY ON YOUR SEATS AND STAY CALM.'' The busdriver announced in a microphone.

I tried to sit stay calm, but it was very hard with a bear about 2 foot away from me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

About 30 minutes later the animal rescue organization hadn't come and I started to really worry. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. ''Hi, isn't it a bit creepy with that bear staring at us?'' he said. I turned around and saw a guy.

''Hi my name is Louis Tomlinson!''the guy said and smiled at me. He was very good looking. He had brown hair and perfect teeth.

''Hello, I'm Kate!'' i said and blushed.

''So are you heading home?' he asked.

''Yeah, I was visiting my friend Zoe at the hospital all day.''

''Is she all right? what happened?''he asked worried. He looked cute.

''Yeah she's alright now. We were at a party yesterday and someone pushed her down from the balcony by mistake. And she broke her leg.'' I said.

''Ohh...well I hope she gets better!''he said and moved to the seat next to me.

''I guess were going to have to be here for a while'.'' he said.

''Yeah...''i said and smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So what did you guys think. So I wrote this today. Two parts in one day. You should be very proud of me. I'm going on an vacation in about a month and I'm probably not going to post anything, unless I write them before I leave and just post them there. It depends if I have internet there.

I wrote this part on my phone, because my my computer refuses to work ''sigh'' so don't care about the misspellings.

Love, Ida