Chapter. 16

I woke up to an awful hangover. I opened my eyes and looked around my room. It was a mess. Bottles were EVERYWERE. What happened yeaterday?!
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
I got out of bed and walked to the door while rubbing my forhead. I opened the door and saw Isaac standing there.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Rachel is gone!" He said in panic.
Who the f*ck is Rachel? Oh, the tall girl.
"Okayyy..., are you sure she's not just buying breakfust or sometginf?"
"Yed, I'm sure! We kond of got in a huge fight last night, I don't wanna talk about it. She said she would go out for a walk ans I went to sleep and she's still not back!" He said. His hands and legs were shaking and he grapped the door to not fall.
"Umm, I need something to cure my headache, otherwise I won't help!" I said.
"Oh, you owe me. You started the fight!" He said and looked at me death searious.
"WHAT?!??!" i yelled.
"YOU KISSED ME!!!" Isaac yelled at me.
"NO!!!!" I yelled back. Although I didn't remember anhthing from lastnight Iknow that I did NOT kiss him.
"you asked me to come to your motelroom because tou wantedtoshow me someting. And when we came to your room you kiss me and I tried to fight back and rachel opened the door." isaac said.
"really?!?? I asked in chock.
"Naah, just messing with you. Rachel hasn't dissapeard. I'M just here to ask if you want to goget some breakfast with us?" He asked.
Well now I'm just confused.
"So I didn't kiss you..." I asked him.
"No you didn't!" He said and smiled.
"Thanks God!" I said and kissed him ON THE MOUTH!!! He instantly pushes me away and looks at me with expression that is a mix of surprise and disgust. "What's wrong with you??" He asks. I don't know what to say. I don't know what got into me. Why did I do that?!? Suddenly I hear someone clear their throat to my left. Isaac and I both turn our heads at the speed of light and see Rachel standing there, she has the same expression on her face as Isaac just had. All three of us stand there not knowing what to say. Finally Isaac brakes the ice. "She kissed me, I pushed her away, I didn't want to do that, please trust me!"  He says desperatly. Rachel now looks at me, waiting for me to say something. I still don't know what to say, I just stand there with my mouth open as if I'm bout to say something, but nothing comes out. "You know what, I'm so done with you. You two were flirting all last night, but I didn't think it was this serious!" Rachel says. Then she turns to Isaac. "And I'm breaking up with you!" She adds and walks away. Isaac looks at me now with rage in his eyes. "Thanks alot, you idiot!" He says and runs after Rachel.
.
.
.
Guys, I just found this part. I wrote this like a year and a half ago, but never posted it😂 but I guess better late than never.