Chapter. 7

I sat on the school bus as usual after school. I sat int the front, because Ashley and her friends sat in the back and I really didin't want to sit with them, it would be a terror. I looked out of the window. There where farms woods. I lived on the country side, not on a farm, we just pretty much lived in a small house in the middle of no where. It was raining. I actually thought that the rain coming against the busroof was relaxing so I closed my eyes.

.

.

.

"THIS IS THE LAST STOP, EVERYBODY HAS TO GET OUT OF THE BUS NOW!" The busdriver yelled. I woke up. Wait, where am I. We where in a city. It was already dark outside, but there were still alot of people outside on the streets. I had to ask the busdriver where we were.

"Um...Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" I asked. I was feeling sick.

"What do you mean, we're in London! Now can you please step out of the bus? he asked and pointed at the bus door. I walked out.

I'm in LONDON!!! Shit!!!how am I going to get home, i tought.

I started walking towards some sort of cafe, maybe I could go there and eat something.

I stepped in and immidiately smelled cupcakes and cookies and everything.

The whole cafe was full of sweets and everything you just could think of.

I bought a white chocolate cookie and sat by a table. I took my from from my bag and checked the clock. It was 10PM!?!?

HOW DID I SLEEP FOR 7 hours???

Finally I decided to call my mum.

She answerd after a couple of signals.

"Where ARE you?" She almost yelled.

"Umm... i kind of fell asleep on the bus and I'm now in London..." I said.

She was quiet for a couple of seconds, then she said:

"I'm going to book you a room at "the rembrandt" and you have to come home tomorrow, by bus. Did you understand?''

''Yes.'' I said.

''Goodnight, I'm going to text some information soon.'' She said and hung up. She was so mad at me. I was supposed to have a test tomorrow, but I'm going to have to skip schook tomorrow. I think I'm going to be grounded for about 3 months maybe the rest of my life.

I googled on my phone the adress to ''the rembrandt'' and then started to walk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After about 20 minutes I was there. It was a very beautiful hotel.

I ckecked in and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the buttom and waited. A guy came and waited next to me. When the elevator door opened I walked in, be came after me.

"Is it your first time in London" he suddenly asked. I turned to him.

"Yes." I said.

"My name is Caspar...Lee!" He said.

"Hi Caspar, my name is Kate Collins!" I said. He smiled at me.

"You have a beautiful name." He said.

Then we were at my floor I walked out of the elevator.

"Bye!" I said. Caspar waved, then the elevator door shutted.

I walked to my door and opened it.

The room was small, but well furnitured.

I checked the minibar first, as always. There were some chocolate and coca-cola in there. I took a coca-cola and turned on the tv. There were pretty much nothing on there so i turned it off.

I sat on the sofa and looked out of the window. London was probably the most beautiful city in the world, I just loved it.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I took it from my bag and answerd.

"Hi, this Kate Collins!" I said.

"Hi Kate, this is Louis!" He said. So now he's calling me.

"Wazzup Lou?" I said.

"Nothing much. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner with me some day, I have something to tell you." He said. What did he want to tell me?

"Why can't you tell me now here on the phone?" I asked.

"Well, it's a bit personal, so I would like to tell it to you face to face!" He said. Wait a second! Doeshe like me , like as more than friends. SHIT! I like him too.OMG!!! He's asking me out on a date. Finally i said:

"Well we can go out like tomorrow, cause I'm recently in London!"

"What are you doing in London?"he asked with a chocked voice.

"Well, it's a long story, I can tell it to you tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, bye!" He said.

"Bye," i said and hung up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMG GUYS! This morning I had 30 wievs on this, but now i have over 70!!!WTF!?!? Thank you so mich, you don't know how much this means to me. I hope you all like this and keep reading this.

Love, Ida