Chapter. 5

I was so full after eating all that food myself. I was worried if Louis's mum was okay. I wasn't sure if I should call him or not. Maybe he wanted privacy or then he wanted to have someone to talk to. I decided to wait with the call.

I unlocked my frontdoor and walked in. No one was home yet. I dropped my bag down on the floor and walked upstairs. I opened the door to my room and fell down on the bed. I was tired, all tough I hadn't done that much today. But i decided to fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Kate, are you at home?''

I woke to my family comig home.

''Yeah, I'm upstairs!'' I yelled and got up from bed. Just when I was about to open the door, my sister ran into the room and yelled:

''MY TEAM WON GOLD!!''

She had a gold medal hanging around her neck. She was smiling at me. I smiled back and said;

''That's amazing!'' and then I hugged her.

She jumped out of the room still smiling. I laughed.

I decided to walk down stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Louis's perspective

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I had areived to the hospital I ad found out that my mom was fine and tht she could go home already tonight. I was so reliefed, but at the same time I felt awful for leaving for leaving Kate alone at the restaurant. Should I call her or not. I'm not sure if she wants to talk to me.

I walked down the hospital halls and looked around. I had told my mum that I would go get some food, but I wasn't really hungry, I just needed some time alone.

Suddenly I saw girl alone in a room. She had a broken leg. She was beautiful. She looked bored so I decided to walk in and find out if she wanted some company.

''Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson!'' I said and looked at her. She turned her head at my way and smiled at me.

''Hi, my name is Zoe Sugg!'' she said and smiled at me.

''Wait a second!are you Kate collins friend?'' I asked.

''Yeah, how do you know her!'' she said and smiled.

''Well, I met her yesterday in a bus and she told me about you!'' I answerd.

''So you here now stalking me?'' she said with a flirty voice.

''Not really, my mum got in a car accident so I'm here now!'' I said.

''I she okay?'' she asked.

''Yeah, she's fine'' i said and smiled.

Suddenly I felt hungry.

''So you want to go get some food?'' i asked and looked at Zoe.

''Well Id love to,but I really can't.'' she said with a sad voice and pointed at her leg.

''Well, I could go get something and bring it here!'' I said.

''Okay!'' she replied. Then I left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kate's perspective

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had been thinking the whole day if. I should call Louis or not. Finally I decided to call him.

It took about 2 minutes before someone answerd.

''Hi, Lou!'' I said.

''Hi, Louis can't talk right now.'' the person said.

''Who am I talking to?'' I asked, confused.

''You talking with Zoe Sugg!'' she said.

''Wait a second...Zoe??? Why are YOU answering Louis phone??? I didn't know you two knew each other!!'' i said, still confused.

''Well, we met today at the hospital!'' Zoe said.

''Ohh...Is. Louis mum okay?'' I asked.

''Yeah, she's fine!'' Zoe said and laughed at something.

''Look I gotta go now!'' Zoe said and hung up.

What was going on. Shouldn't Louis be with his mother. I was very confused. I think Zoe was a bit rude on the phone and she's not often like that. Why didn't Louis call me? He could atleast have said sorry for leaving me alone.

Well what ever!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

So what did you think of this part? I know it's short, but when I write short chapters I can write more often.

I'm recently in the library supposed to read Harry Potter, but I just got a big inspiration for this part so I just had to wrote this. Please vote and comment, cause I really want to know you opinions. I was supposed to publice this tomorrow, but what ever.

Btw. please share this with your friends. I would appriciate that alot :)

Love, Ida