Chapter. 11

COMPETITION!!!

So this is going to be my first competition.

How to win:

Design a cover for my story and dm it to me on ig:@bookz_fandomz

The winner gets a big part in this fanfiction.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 6pm now. I had bern filming almost for the whole day and I needed to upload it on youtube.

I walked down the street and suddenly saw an apple store. I had my camera stuff with ne so why not upload the video on one of their computers. I would ve done in just about 15 minutes because I didn't have to edit.

I walked in to the apple store and ipened one of their computers. I took my camera from my bag and uploaded the video on the computer.

Suddenly one of the employees came to me.

''Excuse me, mrs. You can't upload anything on your computers!'' he said.

''Umm...I'm sorry. This will just take a couple of minutes, I'm just going to upload this up on youtube!'' I said despretly.

''I'm sorry, but rules are rules!'' he said.

''But you can by this computer!'' he said and pointed at it.

''Umm...I don't have that much money with me.'' I said.

Suddenly I realised that I had one of my dads credit cards with me, because he said that I could use it at emergencys.

I took it from my bag and asked the lad:

''How much does this cost?''

''It costs 1400£!'' he said.

It was alot, but I needed it.

''Well, I'll buy it!'' I said and smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My dad is going to kill me when he finds out that I bought a computer with his money.

I walked to a cafe and started to edit my video. This computer is soooo good.

Suddenly someone called me.

I answerd:

''Hi, this is Kate Collins!'' I said.

''Hi, it's Joey!'' he said.

Shit. They know.

''hi, Joey...'' I said. I'm screwed.

''So I told Zoe and Louis...'' he said.

''....What did they say?'' I asked.

''Well...they think you're mental and they don't want to talk to you ever again!'' he said.

''Where are you? Joey suddenly asked.

''I'm in London!'' i said.

''...Are you coming back?''he asked.

''...I don't think so!'' I said and started to cry.

''Well, I think you should stay there because there's alot of people here who hates you...but I'm not one of them. I'm sittung in the bus on my way to London, see ya!'' He said and hung up.