Chapter. 6

I was laying in my bed. It was monday morning, but I didn't really want to get up. I looked up at my alarmclock, It was 6am. I decided to get up. I opened the door to my closet and looked in. This was one of the days when I had nothing to wear. I tried out 5 different outfits and then decided to put on jeans and a white t-shirt.

After that I walked downstairs to get some breakfust. My both sisters sat by the dining table and read the morning paper. I opened the fridge and took a yoghurt. I sat by the table with my sisters. I felt sad. I don't really know why O was sad. It was probably because Zoe answerd Louis's phone. I don't know why I was sad because of that. This is just weird.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stepped our of the bus and started to walk towards my school. I don't really have any friends here in school, so I'm probably going to be alone. I saw Ashley. She was looking at me with her usual mean face. I don't know what I had ever done to her, but I don't really care if she likes me or not.

I opened the door to my school and stepped in. The hallways were crowded and it took me a while to get to my locker. I unocked it as usual and found a LETTER!?!?!? I wasn't sure who had put it there, so I opened it. It was a plain white paper. It said:

Dear, Ms. Collins

We are sending this to let you know, that youare getting expelled.

ashley... She thinks her lame pranks are so awsome, but they're not, I noticed that Ashley and her friends where on the other side of the hallway looking at me and laughing. They are so stupid. She thinks her prank worked. She had been pranking me since 3rd grade and ones she even made me cry...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a beautifl, sunny, warm autumn day.

It was lunch time and I walked towards the tables outside, because I was hungry. My mom had packed me me luch, as always. I took my lunch bag from my backpack. My mum always wrot me notes, that could make me smile if I was having a bad day. I opened my lunch bag and started to read the note from my mum. It said:

Hi honey!

I hope you're having a bad day and that you stink. Here's your lunch, I hope you choke in it. Remember to change your diaper after you have eaten.

P.s I hate you

I don't love you, mum :)

Why would mum write that. Does she hate me.

I started to feel very sad.

I decide to eat my lunch anyways.

My mum had packed me a peanutbutter & jelly sandwish and some juice.

My mum always puts rasberry jelly on my bread because I'm allergic to strawberry jelly. I took a bite from my sandwish. It tasted different. ''

WAIT THIS IS STRAWBERRY JELLY!!!'' I screamed and everybody looked at me. My face turned red and got very itchy.

''What's wrong???'' my teacher Mrs. Liefferman asked.

''My sandwish had strawberry jelly and I'm allergic to it!'' I said and cried.

''I'm going to go and get the school nurse.

After a couple of minutes she came. She gave me some medicine and I felt better immidiately.

I saw that Ashley was laughing with her friends at another table. GOSH I HATE HER!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of flashback

.

.

.

.

.

.

My class was full, as always. I found an empty seat at the back of the classroom. I sat down. I don't like math at all it sucks and I don't understand it.

I tried to solve the math problems, but they were impossible.

''Hey do you understand this?'' the guy next to me asked. His name is Joey Graceffa.

''No, do you?'' I said.

''No, math sucks!!!'' he said.

''Yeesss!!!'' I said and smiled.

He seemed nice.

''Hey we have lunch next. Do ou want to eat with me?'' he asked.

''Okay!'' I said.

We continued with the math, but we didn't manage to solve them all though we were two.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After math we walked to lunch.

''Hey, do you know ashley Reid?'' Joey suddenly asked.

''Yeah...'' I said.

''She's a b*tch!'' Joey said.

I really like this guy.

''I know!!'' I said.

''I'm in the same english class as she, she is so annoying, she makes fun of other people!!!" Joey said and sounded angry.

" she has bullied me since 3rd grade and I just want to get my revenge!" I said.

We continued walking in silence. Suddenly Joey said:

"You should get your revenge!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

So this was a bit longer than usually ( but still short) in case you are wondering why I write short chapters, well I think it's better for me bevause in that way I can upload more often.