Date Gone Wrong

It had occurred to Benjamin that he had never taken Roxy out on a proper date, maybe she wasn't a fan of that kind of thing, but he knew that no matter what kind of woman, she still liked to be showed off and taken somewhere nice once in a while. So after he finished dressing, he went to Roxy's room, no answer.

Roxy was out on the landing-bay, fixing a pilot's Y-wing. She was currently laying underneath it, welding a piece back on that had been blown off in a previous battle. Sparks flying around, goggles on, and covered in grease, Benny found her. He watched the way the muscles in her arms moved, and followed her arms to the curve of her jawline and neck, then to the exposed collar bones, and then a little further down. 

He coughed, and looked away. He knocked on the ship, announcing his presence to the lovely woman covered in grease and dirt, she stopped welding and pushed herself out from beneath the ship, and looked up. She smiled and stood, taking off her goggles in the process. "Mornin' hun, what's up?" She asked, she was quite cheery this morning. "Well, I was thinking last night after you fell asleep, that we've never been out on a proper date." said Benjamin.

"You askin' me out Rivvens?" joked Roxy, "As a matter of fact, I am." He smiled, "Then I accept. What did you have in mind?" She asked, wiping her hands free of grease. "You, me, a totally different planet, some dinner, perhaps a nice long walk.." He trailed off, "that sounds nice." replied Roxy with a smile.

"What time do we depart, good sir?" Roxy asked, "Well, I suppose we'll have to okay it with Rex or Hera, but late afternoon? Say, five hours before sunset?" 

"Sounds good," Roxy said, "I'll go talk to Hera and Rex, finish this ship up for me, you just ahve to re-bolt the hatch and she's good to go." She said, and walked away with a little sway to her hips. Benjamin smirked, and got to work on the hatch.

Roxy finally found Hera in the briefing room, she was with Kanan and Ahsoka, Rex must be with Zeb, or in the mess hall, Roxy thought. "Hey, uh Hera, I was wondering if me and Benjamin could make an unscheduled supply run, I need some stuff from the scrapyards." She explained, "We have all the parts we need, I already spoke to the other mechanics.." Said Kanan, "What's your real reason?" He asked, Hera elbowed him, but looked at Roxy anyway. 

"I just need to pick up some stuff." She stated, quirking a brow and crossing her arms over her chest, standing a little straighter. "What kind of stuff?" Kanan was running out of patience for her, so with a devious smirk, Roxy replied, "I need some lady products, would you like to know what kind and what I need them for?" 

Kanan sputtered and turned red, Hera and Ahsoka laughed. "Whatever, you can go." He said and left, brushing past her. Rex walked in when the women had calmed down from laughing. "What did I miss?" asked the older clone, "Kanan made an ass of himself." Ahsoka stated, "When doesn't he?" He barked out a laugh.

"I'm taking Ben on a supply run to get a few things, so we might be gone for a while." Roxy told her brother, "Alright, just be safe." Rex shrugged and walked to Ahsoka. Roxy left to find her date, when he wasn't at the ship, she figured he was getting her ship ready, it was almost time to leave. Sure enough he was firing up the ship, and Roxy boarded, "Ready?" he asked and she stood next to him, "Yup, now get out of my seat." She ordered and he obliged and took the co-pilots seat.

Everything was going fine until the ship started sputtering, "What was that?" Benjamin asked, "Not good, that's what, we have to land ASAP, where's the nearest planet?" "Uh, there's a small planet right there." He pointed out the windshield.

Roxy steered the ship in the direction of the stormy looking planet, when they were about to land, the engine died, and the power cut out, "Oh shit, shit shit." Roxy swore, "We're gonna go down hard, so buckle in!" she shouted bracing to the surface of the planet with almost full force. She tried to get the power back, and about 100 feet from impact, she got it! She quickly pulled up, slowed the speed, but it didn't stop them from crashing, at least it wasn't as fatal as she thought it was going to be.