Life Story (Part 6/8?)

Months had past since Ahsoka left the Order, everyone was still upset about it, mostly Anakin and Rex. Roxy had the feeling that maybe she'd see her again, maybe. Anakin seemed off, distant and disconnected from the world, he seemed angry, it wasn't right. Roxy had a bad feeling, that feeling only worsened when she overheard Rex and Fives talking about something, they had been on a mission when Tupp when off the wire, and killed a Jedi. The world just kept on getting more screwed up.

Fives said he knew something, something the Kaminoans were keeping from them, and the Jedi, he said the Chancellor knew about it though, so he requested to speak to him about it. As soon as that, Fives was on the run, he was said to be mentally unstable, like Tupp, they put out a warrent for Fives, he was claimed dangerous. Roxy and Rex knew that wasn't true, there was a cover up here, someone didn't want this news to get out to the public.

Rex, Anakin and Roxy were sent to find Fives, he had captured them in some kind of forcefield, they couldn't escape it, "Fives, explain yourself!" Anakin demanded, "Sir, there's a conspiracy here! The Chancellor is trying to cover it up, there's organic chips inside every clones head! For what, I don't know, but he's in on it! He had been since the beginning, we have to do something!" He rambled on, "Fives, please, just let us out. We believe you.." Roxy said as she locked eyes with her brother, "Fives, Vod, please, do what's right, if Fox and his men come and see this they're gonna take you away, we can sort this out." She said.

Fives let them out, but Fox and his men showed up too soon, Fives pointed a gun at him and yelled for them to stay back, "Stand down trooper!" Fox yelled, Fives didn't, Fox was going to fire, Roxy stepped in front of Fives. "Stand down Commander Fox!" She screamed, "This man is innocent, you should know this you idiot!" She added. Fox lowered his blaster and his men did the same, "We have to take him into custody, orders of the Chancellor." He stated, "I don't give a flaming pile of Hutt shit what that man says, Fives stays with me and the Captain." Roxy ordered, "Excuse me, Sergeant, but I'm higher in the chain of command then you, so he goes with me." Fox demanded.

"Roxy, as long as they only take him into custody, he'll be fine.." Rex assured her, "Fine, but I'm going with to make sure you don't do anything rash!" She stated and followed Fox and his men, Rex and Anakin headed back to the Temple. Fox locked Fives up in a shielded cell until the Chancellor could come and speak with him, "Roxy, you didn't have to do this. I know you think I'm unstable and insane.." Fives said with a frown, "Fives, I do not think your insane, I've had a bad feeling since Tupp, something is up, I just don't know what..." Roxy replied. Fives slumped in his seat and looked at his hands, "What if they find me guilty somehow, and sentence me to death?" He asked, Roxy spun around so quick it hurt, "Why would you say that? You did nothing wrong! They can't accuse you of shit!" She defended him.

Fives was kind of set off the hook, they couldn't find him guilty of anything, he just knew too much, but he didn't tell the council or the senate that, him, Rex and Roxy, along with a few other men, worked behind their backs to figure something out, and they got their chips removed, Rex, Fives, Jesse, Kix, and Coric. Roxy never had one since she's, for the most part, human.

(Time skip.....Order 66)

It all happened so fast, Mandalore was under Siege, Ahsoka was back and fighting Maul, Rex was there, along with so many others, Roxy was with them, then they got the comm call, from the Chancellor, he said to execute Order 66, they knew what that meant, the other men turned their guns on Ahsoka, and tried to kill her, Rex and the others tried to make them stop, but they couldn't. They took shelter in an old bunker, Ahsoka had gone off to draw the fire away from them, they had been deemed traitors and were now going to be killed as well. 

"Rex...what do we do?" Roxy asked, for the first time she was horrified, her own Vod were trying to kill her and the guys and Ahsoka. "I...I don't know." He replied, that was the last thing she wanted to hear. "This isn't happening...this isn't right.." She muttered and began to cry, "They're our brothers! Ahsoka's out there, we need to...we need to...fight back or...something!" She cried out, "Roxy, I'm taking the men, we're going to find Ahsoka, and find any of the others who still have their minds." He started, "And what about me? You can't go out there without me." She replied, "Your going to leave." Rex said.