More questions to answer! :D

Mlpeej: Ok, hello everyone! Welcome to "Answering questions"! All of these questions are from one of my BESTEST FRIENDS!   GeneralAhsokaTano! :D Thanks for all the great questions, you always come up with great ones! :))

Rex: YAY!

Mlpeej: Mkay, first questions is for, Ahsoka! Ahsoka: Where are you?

Ahsoka: Under your bed O_O 

Rex: Same...

Ahsoka: Joking! I'm right here, duh! XD I never left..

Anakin: yes you di-

Ahsoka: SHUT UP NO I DIDN'T! THAT'S A LIE!

Mlpeej: um, ok. Fives: Are you Sabine Wren's dad?

Fives: I haven't been on Mandalore enough to have been able to do anything. Plus i don't even know if clones are capable of...y'know..

Rex: Nice job Fives, you made everything awkward.

Fives: Meh.

Mlpeej: Ok, Echo: Do you still work with the Bad Batch?

Echo: Occasionally, yes. Otherwise i stay where i belong, with the 501st.

Rex: And we couldn't be happier to have you back ol' chum.

Echo: YEAH! :D

Mlpeej: :) Anakin: Did you ever go looking for Ahsoka after she left the order?

Anakin: Well she says that never happened, but yes. I did go looking for her, but to no avail. The only person who still had contact with her was Rex, and he wouldn't tell me where she was. So i grounded him.

Rex: You can't ground me! I'm olde-.......Ok, i'm like in my teens but whatever.

Mlpeej: Obi-wan: Did you and Ahsoka ever prank Anakin?

Obi-wan: All the time! We once made him think Yoda was dead, it was hilarious....until the entire jedi council got into it and started panicing..

Mlpeej: Jesse!: Fish and Chips, or Scotch egg?

Jesse: I dunno what a scotch egg is, hold on...imma look it up.

Mlpeej: ........

Jesse: ..........

Rex: AWKWARD SILENCE!!!!!

Jesse: Oh! Scotch egg sounds delicious! I would eat that! So yeah, that one! 

Mlpeej: Tup: When will you  get your hair cut? 

Tup: What are you talking about!? My hair is NOT THAT long! 

Rex: *Pull hair out of bun*

Tup: *Hair goes to the floor and some* Uhm, okay. Maybe it is time for a hair cut...

Mlpeej: Ya don't say? XD Right, Rex: What's your obsession with shaving your hair every time you get a chance?

Rex: Well, i don't completely shave my hair, sometimes i let it grow out a bit. Not like Tup, but a little shorter then Cody's or Fives. 

Ahsoka: And i think it looks sexy!

Mlpeej: Padme: Do you love Ahsoka as a daughter or just as a friend?

Padme: I don't think of her as just a friend, she's my best friend and like a little sister to me! :)

Ahsoka: Aww, thanks Padme! :)

Mlpeej: Dogma: How are you?

Dogma: I'm good, i didn't go to prison for killing Krell! So that was good!