13,000 reads mini Q&A

Me: Okay, so I've been busy, hence the very rare updates. Sorry about that! But here's a mini Q&A all of the questions are from HighGroundTheory Thanks so much for your questions!! I love doing Q&A's!! So, without further ado, Roxy, read the questions!!

******************

Roxy: Alright, quiet down you little shits!!!

Everyone: *Sits and waits nicely*

Roxy: Good, alright first question is for Anakin; Who in the 501st would be the best at Soccer?

Anakin: Hmm, probably Fives, he probably likes sports the best.

Fives: YEET!!!!

Roxy: I can see that...right. Obi-wan! Is Korkie your son?

Obi-wan: I'm sorry who? 

Roxy: *Shrugs into an imaginary camera like she's on the office*

Roxy: Padme; What's the most annoying thing about Anakin?

Padme: What isn't annoying about him!? I...i mean...uh.....his ego???

Anakin: WHAT EGO!? I'M ONLY THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!

Roxy: Yeah, sure. Cody; What's your favorite thing about working with Obi-wan?

Cody: Probably that he's a very nice and respectable man who treats us with the same amount of respect he gives us. That and he once gave me a lollipop he found under his matress...

Roxy: Uhm, o-okay. Hardcase; You can only have one, cookies or glitter?

Hardcase: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! How could you ask that I love them both so so so very much but if I was forced to choose like an aligator was about to chomp my face off and consume it than I would have to say cookies because I can actually eat those and not nearly die and have sparkly poop.

Roxy: Wtf do you even do in your spare time???

Hardcase: You don't wanna know...

Roxy: Alrighty then, Rex and Ahsoka; What would you do if the other died?

Rex: Probably throw myself off a bridge

Ahsoka: Sssaammmeeeeeeee

Roxy: geez we got fuckin romeo and juliet over here, sheesh...

Me: Well thank you for the questions!!! We had fun answering them, right guys!?

Everyone: YYAAYYYYYY!!!!

If you have more questions don't be afraid to comment them or message me! Thanks so much @HighGroundTheory for these questions! :))

~Emilypeej