Hall of Heroes.

The Rebel crew and Rex are going to Kamino, they received a distress signal from one of the old Cloning facilities. "Rex, are you sure you wanna come?" Ezra asked, "I'm sure." Rex replied. The ship lifted off the ground and headed towards the stormy planet. Rex wasn't sure if he wanted to go, but he did. 

"So...you were cloned on kamino, right?" Asked the young Padawan. "Yes, i was." Rex answered. "So, what's it like there?" Sabine asked, fascinated. "Wet. Rainy." Rex answered bluntly. Sabine rolled her eyes, not happy with that answer. "What more do you want, i told you the truth." Rex said with a shrug.

The trip there seemed like it took forever, that's how a lot of things were now without Ashoka. Rex missed her, his best friend, gone. He felt almost empty without her in his life, but He know's she'll come back sooner or later.

Once they finally arrived, they all got off the ship, aside from Hera that is. They entered the facility, and walked down the dark halls, which used to be a bright, eye-ball burning, white. Memories flooded Rex's mind, of him causing trouble with Cody, Bly and Gree when they were just Cadets. It was strange to see the place like this, Rex felt as if the battle to defend Kamino were only months ago, that day was also the day a good friend of his past. 99, his and Heavy's friend. 

"Wow." Ezra said, completely in awe. Rex saw the old dorms, well wall of tube beds they slept in. He found his old locker, number 7567. He smiled, and opened it, he found a few old pictures. Mostly of him and Cody, Gree, Bly, Wolfee and Greggor. He put the pictures in his pocket, then he found the badge, when him and the boys were cadets they were called Odd-ball squad, and so they made badges to show they didn't care they were different. 

"What's that?" Ezra asked, "Just...memories." Rex said and put it in his pocket. "So, Wolfee told me you used to call Kamino 'the planet where it never stops raining'. Is this true?" Asked Ezra, Rex nodded, "Yeah, in few years here, it always rained, that's why i like the rain so much. Reminds me of my time here with my Vods when we were so young and innocent  ." Rex said. Ezra smiled, always happy to hear stories from an old Clone Captain. 

They kept walking, and they came across a room, the sigh above it said, 'Hall of Heroes'. "I haven't seen this in almost two decades!" Rex exclaimed, walking around slowly. He saw pictures of some of the first clones, his 'father' Jango Fett, and...himself?

"This picture and statue are dedicated to the 501st torrent company, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Commander padawan Ahsoka Tano..." Rex read the label. He sighed, "I could tell you the names of every man in this picture." Rex said. "Fives, Echo, Hardcase, Kix, Jesse, Copper, Crash, Hawk, Handy, Toolbox, Moony, Charlie, Del, Tupp, Dogma,  Mick, Trevor, Davis, Etch, Tech, and then of course there's me..and so many others.." Rex reminisced. 

He looked to the right and saw a picture of him and Cody. "That was after the battle of Geonosis, the second one for Cody, first for me that is." He stated. Then the one picture that hurt the most, "In memory of Arc Troopers Fives and Echo, who died in battle." Rex felt his fist clench, he then saw a picture of Commander Fox, the one Clone he really truly hated. "Fives didn't die in battle! The piece of Shavit with a gold medal shot him, for no reason!" Rex shouted and punched Fox's picture. 

The rebels flinched and took a step back, Rex looked once more around the Hall of Heroes, and saw a picture of Ashoka when she was young. He decided since hostory would only ruin these pictures, he would take them. He took the few he wanted, and their plaques. Sabine looked at Kanen in confusion, Kanen shook his head as if telling her not to question it. 

They finished checking over the facility, there was no sign of life. Until, they came across the old training room. Rex saw one of the Kaminoans that trained him, "What the-" He started, and ran over. "How are you even alive?" Rex asked, "Stupid clone..." He muttered. Rex stepped back, and a few old droids stepped from the shadows, Rex shot them all down single-handedly. "Damn clankers." He said.