"YUE THINK ABOUT IT! IT IS A GREAT SOLUTION! BELIEVE ME! IT WILL WORK!"

They ended up in one of the many benches inside Chaoyang Park three hours later, wine on hand, and eating cheese crackers.

They have been laughing hard thirty minutes before and now they've engaged in verbal sparring (both almost screaming) because Zi Wei said something so incredibly impossible, Yue wants her to see a Neurologist to have her head checked.

"I cannot imagine how that will work! I can't even stand your brother!"

"Yue believe me! Gege is all bark and no bite. I know him!"

"But he will surely be surprised and eventually, he will know I am up to something. He might even discover that you already know the truth!"

"I am not saying that this "immediately" has to happen. It will HAVE to happen gradually."

"Zi Wei, I suck at acting, hence I write. My face is very transparent. One will immediately know how I feel so I do not know how I can show any emotion other than hate for your brother when we're together."

"Didn't I just say it will HAVE happen gradually?" the younger Wang Heiress downed another drink from the wine bottle "It is important that you go out with him as much as you can and then make everyone around him believe that there is something going on between the two of you! He is bound to eventually stop it if he doesn't want his colleagues thinking he is seriously dating you."

"THAT is exactly what I am talking about! For me to do THAT and convince everyone around him we are seriously dating, I need to act like I like him. AND I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

Zi Wei looked up the night sky before turning back to her. "Yue, don't you have a crush??? Think of that guy as my brother!"

She shot daggers at the other woman for her audacity to even suggest a thing. "I do not want to contaminate Peng Yuyan's image by imagining him when I am with YOUR brother. That is disrespectful to Peng Yuyan and he does not deserve that."

Wang Zi Wei smirked. "I have to tell you though that a lot of people say that Gege looks like Peng Yuyan!"

"WHAT?!?!??!?!?!" Yue almost spilled her wine "Take these people to me and I will step on all of their toes and take out all of their nails!"

The other woman cackled. "It's true! A lot of people say that. Anyway, please stop punching your leg over what I just said Yue, let us go back to what we were talking about. I am sure the the formal event he is taking you to on Wednesday is the Beijing Entrepreneurs' Gala. He was supposed to take me but I backed out because of wedding preparations. We could start the plan there. So many of his colleagues will be there."

She stopped abusing her leg over the maltreatment of her idol and frowned. "That's another thing! He didn't even tell me what type of event it will be! He only said it's a formal event! I am sure he was looking forward to me looking like an idiot there, dressed up like I am his secretary!"

"We won't give him that victory!"

"By doing what you plan?"

"Of course, Yue! And we make our first move on Wednesday! You have to look like a goddess on that day! We are going to give him the shock of his life!"

Her brows furrowed. "I do not know how you plan on achieving that."

"I'll contact my style team. Lucia is going to have fun with you I am sure."

"WHAT?!?! Wait! Hold on! What Lucia? Who is Lucia?"

Zi Wei knocked on her forehead. "Lucia Liu! Who else will I be talking about? She styles me for formal events! I'll have her style you!"