Rotg: Female (Spirit) OCs (Rise of the Guardians)

(Song above: TWEWY (The World Ends With You) - Lullaby for you)

Spirit of: Happiness

Power: Winter

Special Ability: Turn into a type of an animal to her choice, and her animal choice would be pure white with a hint of faint Winter blue in it.

Full name: Qana Winter Frost

Human name: Monica

Human appearance: Peach colored skin, long wavy blond hair, faint brown colored eyes, mostly barefoot, and wears rags for clothing by her parents.

Human death: She decided to run away at the night time, out of her house in the Winter coldness, saved a little girl (Stella) from drowning in the half iced Lake before she drowned in there while Stella is on safe land.

Past siblings: None

Human past life: Been born "deaf", and "color-blind" while being mistreated by her own parents as a slave around the house for the past 12 years (When she's 4), never gone outside, and never had fun before with other children.

Crush: Jack Frost

Spirit years: 293

Personality: She's the really timid type near other Spirits, but has a sweet soul on the inside when she knows them better.

Age: 16 years old

Skin tone: Pale white

Hair color/style: Pure white long wavy hair with a few bangs in front of her shy eyes.

Eye color: Winter blue with an Angel feather in her irises.

Hoodie: Long-sleeved frosted blue.

Pants: Brown (She's completely barefoot)

Weapon: Winter Staff

Spirit of: Darkness

Power: Death

Human life: None

Created by: The last remaining Nightmares from many centuries ago.

Spirit years: 968

Full name: Vivian Illusion Shadows

Age: 18 years old

Skin tone: Death black

Hair color/style: Pure black shaggy short hair.

Eye color: Evil yellow

Dress: Pure black long-sleeved Vampire-like dress that makes her look deadly, and dangerous at the same time that it'll give you fear!

Weapon: Chakrams of Death.