Prologue

Hey all, a few of my friends suggested this idea to me, so I'm gonna give it a go. I hope you like it. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

I will update my other stories this weekend!!!!!!

Prologue

It was just another day, anotheryear. Another yearof torture. Anotheryear at school. Everyone else loved school, and said that high school was the time to have fun, but that was hard when you had no one to have fun with.

That was why I, Lana Freston, hated school.

But that wasn't the only thing I hated, I also hated my home life as well. Not only did I have no friends at school, but my family couldn't care less. My parents were too busy being pleased with my older sister for being perfect, getting good grades, being popular and being naturally gorgeous, whereas I wasan average student, unbelievably unpopular, and hardly what you would call pretty.

It didn't that I had no self-confidence, as no-one had ever encouraged me, well not since her. My parents never bothered trying to make me fit, or help me look pretty, and my sister avoided me like I was a disease. Whilst my sister wore flattering expensive designer clothes, I wore cheap, baggy clothes; whilst she wore make up to hide her imperfections (of which there were very few), I didn't bother.

At school, I always avoided everybody, only answering questions in class when I was asked, so as to avoid unwanted attention, although for me, any attention was unwanted.

However, as much as I tried to avoid people, the populars always managed to makemy life a living hell. They push me over, spilt lunch on me, and threw my books in the bins. You name it, they've done it. I don't know what I ever did to them, if I couldn't avoid them, I never disobeyed what they said.

I didn't talk to anyone, so I was classed as the freak of the school, and with it came much abuse, verbal from the girls, and physical from the boys, who hit me, and kicked me.

I know your probably thinking, why don't just stand up to them, but I had never spoken to a person my age since.... that day. I couldn't even bare to think of it. It was in the past, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I can't believe I trusted her, I told her everything, and she used it against me.

So now you know why I hated school, and life in general.

So you can imagine my surprise when two new people turned my world upside down for ever.

For better or worse, it was hard to tell, but definite changed it.

**** Sooooo, what do ya think??? Should I carry on?? COMMENT PLEASE!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!!!!********