Chapter 19- Club Drama

I teased my hair with my fingers as I did a run over of my appearance in the mirror while Lyric got ready in the bathroom. I smiled to see if the was any bright red lipstick on my teeth and checked it off in my mental to-do list. I stepped back and looked at the body clinging, curve showing, short, black dress that had strips of sequence on it and nodded in approvement.

"Now what about the back?" I twisted my body half away and checked out my butt and smiled. "I must say...my ass looks out of this world." I giggled and went back to standing straight. I stepped into the sparkling gold heels I picked out, suddenly liking the feeling of being tall. I ran my hands down my sides, outlining the curve of my body, stopping at the end of my dress and tugging at it a bit.

"Hey, Doll! What blazer should I-" Lyric's paused as he stepped out of the bathroom, two blazers in his hands. I looked at him through the mirror and smiled as his eyes ran over me, tracing over edge and curve of my body. "Whoa." He said biting his lip slightly.

I turned away from the mirror and struck a funny pose making him smile while he bit his lip. "You like?" I asked laughing slightly, walking over to him.

"Very much." He smiled, eyes still taking me in as I stood in front of him. "Very very much." He groaned once I kissed his exposed collar bone, resting my hands on his sides. I bit down on the bone and blew air over the now tender skin, making him shiver.

"So, what were you bout to ask me?" I asked pulling away, proudly smirking at the new found purple mark forming on his skin. His stared at him intensely, eyes clouded with lust, and lip it between his teeth. I smiled innocently at him, twirling a piece of my hair, acting as if I didn't just purposely turned him on simply because I know I can.

"I-I..." He paused and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "I was going to ask what blazer do you think I should wear?" He said holding up the two blazers. One of them was red with black lining and the other one was grey with white out lining.

I made a thinking face looking from the blazers to his dark blue v-neck. "I say you should go with the...grey and white one." I said nodding at my answer. He handed me the red one and pulled on the grey blazer, walking over to the mirror and smoothing it out. "There! And it brings out your eyes." I said once he turned back to me.

"Thanks." He smiled, pecking me on the lips while he walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of grey vans with dark blue lacing. He walked over to the the bed, sitting down, and pulling them on to his feet. "I have no idea what I am going to do with this hair." He sighed, brushing something off his shoe, before rising of the bed, and walking back over to the mirror.

I walked up behind him and looked at his hair in the mirror. "We could tease it a bit. Give it some volume since it is just laying flat right now." I suggested running my fingers through. "Or you could just quiff it like you usually do." I added and he studied his hair before grabbing a jar of bed head and putting some on his palm.

"I think I'm just going to tease." He said before applying the product in to his hair and shaking his head, making the locks look messy and full. "There." He smiled turning towards me. I let my eyes wander over him, taking in his appearance. He looked extremely good in the black and ripped skinny jeans that went well with the dark blue shirt and grey blazer. His whole look was pulled together by the messiness of his hair, making him look like he just got out of bed but still was able to look sexy.

"You look you good." I bit my lip as he smirked at me, resting one hand on the small of my back, and pulled me towards him. We were eye level since I was wearing heels and our faces was barley inches apart. His breath smelt like mint that mixed with the musky sweet smell of his cologne, causing a comforting feeling to fill me.