Chapter 15-He loves you more...

"Please don't leave me alone with her!!" I begged, wrapping myself around Lyric's leg, sitting on top of his foot, as he walked towards the door. He continued to lift his leg off the ground while I was still wrapped around his leg, which at any other moment would have been extremely attractive because he it shows how strong he is.

"Doll, she is not going to start anything. I promise you. After the whole yelling thing I'm sure she'll leave you alone." He looked down at me and I pouted up at him. "Awe...baby....come here." He chuckled the last part, holding his hands out for me.

I grabbed both of them and pulled myself off the floor, becoming very close to his face almost instantly. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while mine went around his neck. "She hates me." I whined and he let out a small chuckle, pressing his forehead against mine.

"She doesn't hate you, doll." He said and I gave him a look. "Okay maybe she does a little bit but now she knows better to start crap with you. Just stick it out for an hour and two. I'll be home sooner than you know it, okay?" He kissed me softly before I could answer making me melt into him.

"I hate it when you do that." I mumbled into the kiss and he smiled kissing me deeply. "Fine. But you owe me, Stone." I agreed pulling away from him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He cheered spinning me around in a hug. I giggled once he put me down before kissing me quickly. "I'm going to be late if I don't leave now. That gives you about thirty minuets till she gets here. Love you!" He rushed out, pulling the door shut.

"Love you too!" I called out and plopped down on the couch. "God, please give me strength today."

                                                                               ***

Ms. Stone showed up a little while later with the same bitchy attitude she always has when she is around me. She didn't say much for the most part and mainly blew me off while I tried to make conversation with her.

"So, how is work going, Ms. Stone?" I asked tapping nervously against the warm mug that held my coffee. She glanced at me from her phone before rolling her eyes and looking back down at it.

"It's fine." She asked blandly. "Nothing you would understand. You aren't Amber so I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexity of it." She added and I made a mental note in my head. Strike one.

"Oh come on! How complex could it be?" I asked with a small smile trying to remained collected. She sighed and sat her phone down her lap, focusing her dagger eyes on me.

"Let me dumb it down for you." Strike two. "I teach a dance class for advance young dancers that are trying out for Broadway. We go through very complex dances that someone with the lack of talent like yourself wouldn't understand. Which is why I said you wouldn't understand it. Now are you done with the pointless questions, Blondie." She snapped and I gripped the cup till my knuckles turned white.

Strike three.

"Okay." I sighed, setting my cup on table, and standing from the chair. "Let me just make myself very clear...you do not scare me. You are not anything to me but my fiancé's mother. You are one simple dust particle  in a dusty room. You mean nothing to me! And stop with all this constantly attacking me just because I don't fit your standers. I'm sorry I'm not A.K.A perfect like Amber was but goddammit I am awesome. I make your son happy and I love him and hell I even try to be nice to your stuck up ass. And I take all this bullshit running from your mouth and deal with it. But I'm done! I am beyond done. You need to-"

"Listen hear little girl-"

"No you listen hear, old lady!" I cut her off, pushing my voice louder than hers. She stood from the couch and glared at me. "What did I ever do to you, huh? What made you hate me? Why do you always want to shoot me down every time I talk?! I have done nothing be nice to you and put up with your crap! I don't deserve all this from you!"

"You are taking my son away from me!! That's why I hate you!" She shouted and I laughed bitterly.

"Oh and Amber wasn't? I might have not ever met this Amber but I'm pretty sure sooner or later she would take him away from you too! And I'm not trying to take him away from you! If I was you wouldn't be here right now." I paused and let out a deep breath. "What is your problem with me? Is it my dancing? Do you not like it? Are you jealous of it?"

She laughed loudly and followed it with a scoff. "Me? Be jealous of you hideous dancing?" She laughed again and raged filled me once more.

"Then what is it?!" I yelled and her laughing ceased. "Why do you think I shouldn't be with Lyric?"