Chapter 1- Mr. Fiance

"Hey, Ella! You heading home early?" Maddie asked, once she noticed me picking up my dance bag. I turned towards her and nodded with a smile, wiping my face with a towel. "Got to get home to, Mr. Fiancé."

I laughed and shrugged my bag up my shoulder. "Yeah. It's date night, tonight." I told her and she made an 'o' shape with her mouth, before smirking and following me to the door.

"So basically, he is looking to get laid." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I laughed loudly and shoved her, shaking my head.

"Who said it was him wanting to get laid?" I stated and she raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm just saying, mama has needs too."

"Oh my god!" She laughed, as we walked out the door, earning weird looks from the performers coming in. "I did not need to know that and does he call you mama while you guys are fondling with each other?" She laughed, moving her fingers around at the word fondling.

"No, but he has a daddy kink." I smirked and she laughed, clapping her hands together. "Hey, why are you following me? You have a show to prepare for, miss thang!" I told her and pushed her back towards the studio. "Also work on the lip singing part, just in case."

"Okay mom!" She laughed, rolling her eyes and jogged back to the studio, sandy blonde hair bouncing, as she walked. I shook my head and giggled.

I met Maddie at my first day of college, four years ago. She was so in your face and outgoing. Also really loud, but she knew how make you feel like you fit in and make you laugh, even when you were nervous. For some reason, she grew very fond of me and brought me to the studio on time square, my second year living here and that is when I got my first job, as a performer.

Life here is going great and having someone to come home to, was even more amazing.

                                                                           ***

"Hey! I'm back!" I called out, into the dark studio apartment, throwing my keys on the table next to the door. I went to turn on the lights, but nothing happen once I flipped the light switch. "What the hell?" I said, in a confused tone, flipping the switch multiple times, before giving up.

I closed the door, with a kick of my foot and took off my scarf and jacket hanging it on the rack, also next to the door and slipped out of my shoes. "Lyric! Baby! You home?" I called out again, still not getting a response. "I swear if you forgot about date night, I'm going..." I muttered to myself, walking into the living room.

"You going to what?" Lyric whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me towards him. "Spank me?" He added, biting my ear softly. I giggled and turned myself around in his arm, draping my arms around his neck, while his stayed on my waist.

"I wouldn't temp me, if I was you. We have a lot of wooden spoons in the kitchen, that hurt so good." I said playfully and he chuckled, giving me a toothy grin.

"I love it when you talk kinky to me, baby." He laughed, capturing me in a soft yet passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss and turned my head to deepen it.

My fingers found their way to his hair and tangled themselves in the dark locks, giving a small tug. He groaned into the kiss and pressed me against the nearest wall. And from there the kiss turned into a heated make out session, full of lust and eagerness. I soon found myself slipping my hand under his shirt and spreading my hands out over his tone stomach, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin against my finger tips. His hands slipped under my shirt as well, but only to rub circles into my hips, which his was way of telling me what he wants.

Before I could react to his signal, he pulled back, panting hard along with me, and rested his forehead against mine. "I have a surprise for you." He said, between breaths. "It's in the bathroom." He added, making me raise an eyebrow.

"What kind of surprise, includes the bathroom?" I asked, giving him a weird look, scrunching up my nose. He chuckled and pulled me away from me, grabbing my hands, as he walked backwards towards the bedroom.

"Just come on, you dork." He laughed, pulling me into the bedroom, which still had a unmade bed and clothes on the floor, from me rushing to get to work this morning.

"Oh so you had time to make a surprise, but not time to clean up a bit?" I asked, looking over at him with a disapproving look. He gave me a 'are-you-for-real?' look stopping in front of the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm kidding. Now show me this surprise in the bathroom."

He shook his head at me, with a chuckle and pushed the door open, which soon released a cloud of steam. "It might be a bit steamy." He laughed, walking in with me following behind.

"Oh really? I would have never g-" I let my jaw fall open at the beautiful sight in front of me. The bathroom was filled with vanilla smelling candles and the bathtub was covered in rose pedals and candles lined up on the side, with a bottle of wine and two glasses set up next to it. It was probably the most romantic thing I have ever seen and I was completely speechless.

"What do you think?" Lyric asked, looking over at me with hopeful eyes. I forced my eyes away from the tub and over at him, still hanging. "Close your mouth, doll. You might swallow a bug." He teased and I rolled my eyes, closing my mouth.

"It is beautiful, Lyric. Who knew you were so romantic?" I laughed, draping my arms around his neck. He rolled his eyes playfully and pecked me on the lips.

"Only for you." He smiled down at me. I gushed at his words and leaned up to kiss him again. I let my lips linger there for a while, before he mumbled. "The water is probably getting cold, babe."

I sighed and pulled away from him, grabbing the end of my shirt, and pulling it off of me, leaving me in my bright red bra, which just so happens to be his favourite. Once the shirt was not covering my eyes, I was faced with Lyric, whose eyes has grown a dark green within a matter of seconds of seeing me in the bra and he was studying my chest like a book. I reached down and tugged down my sweats, letting the fall to the floor, before stepping out of them.

Once they were off me, I was left standing in a pair of black lacy underwear and the red bra, which only made Lyric's eyes darken even more. I reached up behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall off my shoulders, on to my arms, and then to floor. My eyes met Lyric, who was now the one with his mouth hanging open, making me blush.

"Close your mouth, babe. You might swallow a bug." I mocked his voice, as I pulled down my underwear, stepping out of them once they hit the floor. His eyes met mine and he smiled, walking over to me.

"You never cease to amaze me." He whispered, kissing down my neck softly. I let out a soft moan, once he found my weak spot. I leaned my head to the side, giving him more room.

"You know it's not fair that you are fully dress and I'm not." I got out right before he bit down on the spot, making me whimper. He brushed his lips over the now tender skin barely, before pulling away from me, to pull his shirt over his head. I bit my lip at the sight of his stomach and prominent v-line, ghostly brushing my finger tips over his skin, making him shiver.

"Don't be a tease, Ella. You remember what happen last time?" He smirked, as I pulled my hand away, blushing. He pulled down his gym shorts, followed by his boxers, and grabbed my hand. "Like I said, before the water is getting cold." He stuck one foot into the tub, hissing a bit, before putting the other one in slowly.

"Too hot for ya babe?" I teased and he gave me a dirty look, before sitting down in the water, scrunching up his nose in pain. "Should I be afraid to get in there?" I asked, now becoming nervous.

He shook his head no, face relaxing a bit. "No. Just get in slowly to get use to the temperature." He told me and I nodded. I slowly stuck my foot in slowly like he did and whimpered at the sudden burning sensation running over it.

"Son of a bitch..." I whined, as I sat in my other foot in. Lyric gave a small chuckle and I shot him a look, before lowering myself into the bath, hissing in pain. Once I was fully in, my back pressed against Lyric, and bubbles covering me completely, I hummed in pleasure, enjoying the way it felt, once I got use to it. His hands ran down my arms, until they reached mine and entwined together. He kissed my shoulder and I smiled leaning back into him. "How was work today?" Lyric asked and I shrugged, closing my eyes.

"It was alright. We practiced all day and I didn't even get to eat lunch." I complained, pouting out my lip.

"Awe! My poor baby." He chuckled, kissing my neck and I rolled my eyes, before closing them again.

"Whatever. You try dancing and lip singing on a empty stomach." I retorted and he laughed, sending vibrations across my neck. "Anyways, but we did get the whole dance down. I left early for date night and told Maddie to work on her lip singing. How are you on your part?" I asked.

"I'm actually pretty amazing at it." He said cockily. "We just need to work on the part where we dance together. I was thinking we can do that after the bath." He added and I nodded, removing my hands from him and leaning up to take my hair down, from the messy bun.

"Yeah. We will just have to move the couch and coffee table to make enough room." I stated, running my fingers through my hair to remove any tangles. "Might want to push the T.V stand back a bit too, so we don't knock it-" I gasped, as hot water was poured over me, drenching my hair, and running down my face. Lyric's laugh filled the steamy room, as I turned my body around in the tub and pushed away from him. My back pressed against the other end of tub and I pushed my hair of my face, before crossing my arms, glaring at the laughing boy in front of me. He looked at me, with an amused look and I continued to glare, before turning my head away from him.

"Awe! Don't be mad!" He laughed, leaning up, getting closer to me, water splashing on the floor. I didn't say anything and refused to look at him, hair still steaming from the water. "Ella, look at me." He begged, trying to turn my head. "Please...I'm sorry that I did that...just look at me."

I let out a sigh and slowly looked over at him, scowl still very prominent. He looked over at me puppy dog eyes, slowly pushing my legs open, and crawling in between them. And while doing that he made even more water splash on the floor.

"Jesus! Lyric you are making a mess!" I snapped, as he smirked, pressing his lips to mine. I relaxed into the kiss and sighed knowing there was no reason being mad at him. "God, I hate you." I mumbled into the kiss and he chuckled, hiking one of my legs up on to his hip, making me slip deeper into the water.

"But I love you and I plan to show you, just how much I really do. Will that make up for the mean thing I did?" He asked, trailing kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the contact he was giving me and sighed.

"Maybe." I muttered, pulling his face back to mine and kissing him hungrily. "Just maybe..."

*Author Note*

Ah! I ship it! I ship it! Ahhh Elric is back! Ah! :D :D :D

Anyways! What do you guys? Good start?

What do you think of Elric?

And yay I updated Early!

Next update soon!

Much love my pandas!!xxxx

                                                                                                             ~Storyofmylife5