Chapter 4- The show.

*Author note*

Okay so this chapter is going to be kinda different. I am going to be describing most of the dancing part but I am adding a video of the beginning because that is too much to describe. You don't have to watch it if you don't want to but it is kinda a big part. I will leave a link down in the comments and on my page. I will also post the video on here and give you the tittle. Anyways on to the story! :P P.S. Sorry about mistakes. Have to send it to one of my editors later.

"Doll! I'm home!" Lyric called out with the sound of the door being close. I came out dressed in the mid thigh dark blue dress with the strips of sliver gems wrapped around the bust of my chest and the tan heels that came with it. My hair was curled and hanging past my shoulders but was pushed back as I put in the earrings Lyric gave me for our 1 year anniversary.

"Hey. What did you pick up?" I asked as he placed containers on the table, back facing me.

"Just some Chinese food. I even got your favorite..." He trailed off, his mouth hanging open a bit. I raised an eyebrow at him as I switched ears. "Wow..." He whispered eyes trailing over me.

"Wow what?" I asked fixing my hair once the earrings were in. I walked over to the table, his eyes following me as I walked. "You are being weird." I laughed taking a egg role out of the bag and taking a bit, nodding my head in approval.

"You look amazing..." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist, staring down at me. I smiled at him, still chewing food. "I would kiss you but your mouth looks busy." He chuckled and I nodded still chewing.

"Jesus." I mumble mouth still full of food. "That thing is really chewy." I laughed once I finished the bite. I leaned up pressed my lips against his quickly before pulling back and patting his chest. "Now hurry up and eat so you can get ready." I said turning towards the table and opening a container of noddles.

"I'm actually going to get eat when we are going to back." He told me and kissed me on the cheek before heading off towards the room.

"You are going to regret dancing on a empty stomach!" I called out grabbing a fork out of the bag.

"I think I'll survive." He chuckled popping his head out of the door. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table, taking a napkin into the front of my dress to keep from food falling on it.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." I replied and continued to eat.

                                                                                  ***

"Knock. Knock." Maddie's voice filled the dance studio at the dance hall, where I sat in the ending position at the very end of the dance. I lifted my head up from my arms and looked over at her. "Still practicing?" She asked leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah...I'm just making sure that I get the last part down. My legs feel like they are going to twist off when I do that turn." I told her standing up from the floor and fixing my dress and mask. She nodded and stepped into the room, closing the door.

"Is it this one?" She asked starting a spin with the push of her left foot and then grabbing her right ankle and bringing it up to her head. I nodded in awe as she did the spin flawlessly while when I did it I fall almost every time.

"Yeah but how the hell do you do that?" I exclaimed as she came to a sudden stop gracefully.

"All it takes is a little balance." She shrugged and walked over to me. "Get in the formation for me." I did as I was told and formed myself in the spinning stance. "See, you need to keep your shoulders back and relaxed." She said forcing my shoulders back and telling me to relax.