Chapter 34-Hate that I love you.

Lyric's other fist quickly countered his other one's punch, giving Shane no time to block him. My whole body filled with fear and I felt paralyzed in my spot. Shane quickly put up his arms to block his face after the first few punches before tackling Lyric to the ground.  Everyone moved back in surprise once they skidded across the floor, both of them slamming punches into the other one's side, and shouting things I couldn't understand at each other. 

"Stop!" I screamed, yanking at Shane's shoulders to pull him off of Lyric. "Shane! Stop-" I cut off with a yelp once Shane shoved me away harshly, making me tumble onto the ground, and knocked my head against the tile roughly. Cassie rushed over to me in concern and placed her hand on my back, helping me sit up. I stared in panic as Lyric noticed what Shane did and flipped them over, continuously bashing his face in.

"Don't you touch her!" He bellowed and I never heard so much anger in his voice until then. "Fucking prick!" He screamed, standing up, and kicking Shane in the side over and over again. I cried out a stop, trying to get to them but was held back by Maddie and Cassie. Shane gave a scream once a crack rippled through air and I cringed knowing one of his ribs broke.

He suddenly grabbed Lyric's ankle, stopping any further kicking, and gave a hard twist. Lyric gasped and slammed to the ground hard, which Shane took as an advantage by climbing on top of him and threw strikes at his face. "Stop! Please!" I wailed, fighting against Maddie and Cassie's hold on me. Lyric flipped them back over, both of them equally damaged. "Someone! Stop them! Please!"

Rob rushed over, hearing my begging, and yanked Lyric off of Shane. One of the other guys followed behind him and pulled Shane up to his feet, holding him back as well. "Let go of me!" Lyric yelled, thrashing around like an animal. His eyes were locked in a venomous glare with Shane, chest heaving, and blood dripping from his mouth, nose, lips, and knuckles. "He deserves it!"

"Lyric stop!" I screamed desperately. His whole body tensed at my voice and he snapped his head towards me, making a strained sob spill from my mouth. "Please." I begged, trying to yank my arms out of their grip. His eyes went from anger to complete heartbreak within seconds and his body relaxed.

He dropped his head and let out a shaky breath. "I'm done." He said in a bare whisperer. I let out a thankful sob, some tension releasing from my muscles. I snapped my eyes over to Shane who looked broken like the rest of us and nodded his softly, dropping his gaze to the ground.

"Are you sure?" Rob asked cautiously with a look of fear and sadness. Lyric nodded his head, never looking up from the ground. Rob gave me an unsure look and I replied with a nod. He slowly released his arm, only taking a few steps back. Lyric flexed his hands at his waist and rolled his shoulders, sucking in a pained breath.

He glanced up at the crowd surrounding him before locking eyes with me. I felt agony in my chest as his eyes looked so hurt and broken, knowing that I was the cause of that. His eyes searched my face for something before they drooped back to their broken state. I went to say his name but he stormed out of the studio without another word.

I shut my mouth, feeling my lip tremble, and my hands shake at my sides. I looked over at Shane and anger filled me, wiping out all the sadness. "Why?!" I screamed, storming over at him. "Why, Shane?! What was the point of all of this!? What did you get out of it!?" I shouted, shoving him backwards.

"Ella, stop." He said quietly as angry tears pooled from my eyes. I continued to sob as I punched at his chest. "Stop!" He yelled, grabbing hold of my fist. "He deserved to know. No more lies, Ella. No more." He said forcefully.

"It wasn't your right to tell him! You didn't have the right to do that!" I wailed, yanking my hands out of his grasp. "I was going to tell him!"

"Oh really?! When!? Huh!? When were you going to tell him, Ella?" He jeered and my mouth went dry with no answer. "Exactly because you weren't going to tell him. He deserved to know."