Ch.8. Shops and Spars

Start from the beginning

"Everything." You sighed dejectedly. "I don't even know if I can carry it all, I'm not much of a shopper." You muttered, shifting your weight to your right leg. Smiling softly at Blue.

"Obviously—"

"PAPY! Y/N! COME HERE, YOU HAVE TO TRY OUT THESE SHADES THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY LIKES!" Blue shouted, waving a large green glasses.

You looked over at Stretch and smiled, pulling him towards the smaller skeleton. They used tape to keep the silly glasses on. You put on one with plastic eyeballs glued to a spring.

"Hah, Papy, look at this." You spoke, turning your head to look at the skeletons. "Eye can tell you are hiding something."

He covered his mouth and turned away, shoulders jumping slightly as he chuckled. Blue's brow bones furrowed underneath the plastic eyebrows, the lens having boggling eyeballs. "Y/N!" He shouted.

"moustache me a question." Stretch punned, showing you a pair of shades with a moustache chain. He examined it and chuckled, soft 'nyeh heh's' coming from him as he put it back.

You pursed your lips into a thin line.

"PAPY!" Blue cried, no longer interested in the shades because of the puns you two threw.

"Aw, Sans." You coo'd, picking up another and placing it on his face, holding it down with your finger. "No need to get swiped about it." He tore off the green glasses with windows wipers and pouted, fighting off a smile.

You giggled softly and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a bear hug. He protested against it but made no movements to remove your arms from him. Stretch came back with his new purchase and the two of you looked at him weirdly.

"The first thing you buy is.. that?" You asked, furrowed your eyebrows at the decorative glasses on his face, happy with his purchased. It.. well it had a nose, busy brows and a moustache.

"it's a fashion statement." He said, shrugging his shoulders and followed after Blue.

Raising your eyebrow, you made sure to put back the glasses and follow along. "To who?"

"Everyone."

You bursted out laughing.

*.*.*.*

Blue had dragged you into sixteen different stores.

For him? No. For you.

He knew how much of a non-shopper you were and kept things minimalistic. Small enough to carry your things just in case you needed to jump towns—not that you ever did while staying with him and his brother, you tried three times during the time of getting to know them but every time they would sniff you out or you'd come back after a tearful phone calls after phone calls from Blue and Undyne. A few threatening ones from Alphys and two or three pleads from Stretch.

Safe to say that everything worked out in the end. You ended up staying and having the best time of your life despite your past haunting you in every corner.

Carrying multiple bags from different stores, you frowned softly at the ever-so energetic Blue. Pointing out things that would look good on you and what would compliment your body. He (and Stretch) refuses to let you carry anything despite you being perfectly fine with hard labour. Not that it was hard in any way.

"HOW ABOUT THIS?" Blue said, holding out a sundress. He made a face and put it back on the rack. "NO, NO...MAYBE THIS?" He pulled overalls out.

You wrinkled your nose and lowered the clothes to see Blue. "Sans, this is enough clothes for me," you briefly glanced at the pile Stretch was holding, a small bag from the game shop was the only thing he bought himself (aside from the glasses he still wore.) and you felt guilty for taking up their 'me-time'.