Future

3 years later**

The trap house in no longer living together. Colby and I bought a house and we now have a dog and her name is Maci. We have 2 kids and their names are Emma and Jack. They're twins and only 2 years old. Sam and Colby still do videos together and the fans love the kids. My abusive parents recently passed away from a car accident, and yes I did go to pay my respects. It was hard even though they abused me they were still my parents. Shea has tried to come back a couple of times but we have stopped that. She would try to play nice but we caught on to what she was doing. Sam and Kat are still together, Corey and Devyn have sadly broken up but are still friends and we all still hangout with each other, and Jake and Tara are still together. Brennen and Bailey also have a kid (sorry Bailey😂)).

1 year later**

Today is the kids birthday and they're turning 3. We are having a little family party at our house for them.

2 years later**

I'm pregnant again and having a baby boy.

9 months later**

Colby and I are at the hospital and I'm about to give birth to our baby boy Lucas.

3 years later**

We have decided to homeschool the kids since we both stay at home, besides Colby doing YouTube. Lucas is 3 years old now and Jack and Emma are 8. We have sadly lost Maci are dog do to old age.

4 years later **

Sam and Colby have now quit YouTube because they are getting older. The kids want to start youtube so today Colby got them the supplies they need for it.

10 years later**

The kids are now 23 and Lucas is 17. Colby is now 45 and I'm 43. I have had the best life ever. If it wasn't for me moving to LA with Corey I wouldn't be here today with this amazing family that I have. I never thought I would get away from my parents. Now that I'm here it tells me that I can do anything in the world if I put my mind to it. and I'm glad I did..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💖Okayyy so im going to end it here! Thank you so much for reading this story I never thought anyone would actually read it but thank you so much again. I might start a new book but I'm not 100 percent sure. If I did it would be a limelight book but I don't know who about and what the story line would be. So hope you enjoyed this book bye 👋 💖