The fans

*Next morning **

I woke up and saw that Colby's fun was going off with notifications. I leaned towards the side table to pick up his phone. The first thing I saw was " She's only friends with them for clout." Or " She better not touch my man again!" I put his phone down and got out of bed. This time I didn't care if I woke him up or not. I went to the bathroom and changed.

I left my hair down and decided to do a simple makeup look

I left my hair down and decided to do a simple makeup look. I walked out the bedroom door and texted Bailey.

Text messages.

                           L: Hey you wanna hang out 
                               today? If you aren't busy.

B: Yeah sure! Where you
wanna meet?

                    L: Come to my place we'll go to 
                          the mall.

B: Alright be there soon!

                                   L: okay see ya!

                       end of messages

I texted Corey telling him where I'm going so when he wakes up he doesn't freak out. As I was waiting for Bailey Colby walked downstairs. I didn't want him to know I saw the comments so I tried to act as natural as possible.

" Why you all dressed up?" He asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

" Oh! Bailey and I are going to the mall to have a girls day I guess you could call it that." I said looking up at him.

" B- but that means I'm going to be lonely all day." He said pouting his lip out.

"You'll be fine! You have Sam, Corey, Jake, Brennen, and Elton. I think you'll be fine for a few hours." I said giving him a nudge in his shoulder.

I got a text from Bailey and went outside and we drove to the mall.

We got inside the mall and started walking around. " So hows it been with you and Brennen." I asked her. " It's been pretty good. How about you and Colby." She said smiling at me. "Eh, it's hard." I said looking down and away from her. I was going to tell her today about the fans. "What do you mean by that." "Last night we went to explore for a video and the times I got scared of course I was going to latch onto Colby, so this morning I woke up to his phone going off and people were commenting mean things about me. I mean some were nice and shipping us, but a lot were about me on Colby." I said looking at her with a scared look on my face. As I got finished telling her the story I heard a group of people behind me " Ew, isn't that the girl in the boys videos." "Ew, it is." "She's a skank" "she's a lot more than that." "Colby doesn't deserve her." They said laughing and pointing at me. Bailey got out of her seat and walked up to them. "Bailey, please don't." I said grabbing her wrist. "You won't do anything so I will." She ripped her arm away from me and walked up to the girls, I sat there at the table listening to her. " Excuse me girls? That's my best friend over there you are talking about. You shouldn't be calling her these things when you don't even know her. You guys are like 12 and your only mad because you will never have a chance with him and my best friend does. So if you would like to talk about her say it to are face not behind are back, because if you were true fans if Colby you would like to see him happy, and not alone and sat he doesn't have a girlfriend. So please leave her alone and run along. Bye girls!" She walked back up to me and smiled at me. "See and that's how it's done."

*Time skip to house*

I walked inside the house and saw the boys and Devyn and Kat sitting on the couch playing video games. "Hey can I steal Colby for a few." I asked poking my head around the corner. "Yeah" they all said. Colby got up and walked over to me. "Thank god your back!" He said hugging me and laughing. "Yeah, Colby we need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💕Cliffhanger sorry! It's currently 2am and I'm tired so I had to stop it there. Hope your enjoying the book so far!💕