Never coming back

** morning**

I woke up to hear Sam and Corey yelling for Colby a couple of times. I'm guessing he was still sleeping so I went downstairs to see what all the noises were about. I peaked around the corner and the boys were trying to keep the door shut I walk closer to them.

Lexi:" who's at the door?"

Sam:" Shea.. the girl that kinda almost knocked Colby out."

I opened the door and gave her a death stare.

Lexi:" Shea why are you here!"

Shea:" I came back to finish him. I was so close the last time but then of course you had to walk in."

I got close to Shea's face and whispered to her.

Lexi:" You better watch it."

Shea:" What will you do about it little baby."

Lexi:" This."

I grabbed Shea by her hair and dragged her to the front gate.

Lexi:" The next time I see you any where near this property or on it, I will call the cops on you."

Shea:" Fine let go of me!" She said and ran off.

I walked back inside and the boys just stood there in shock.

Lexi:" What? No one was going to do anything about it so I had to."

Corey:" God damn sis!"

Lexi:" I'm gonna go wake Colby up. See you guys in a bit.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Colby's door. I didn't hear a response so I opened the door and ran to his bed ready to jump on him. When I looked at his bed he wasn't there. I turned around and the bathroom door was shut.

Lexi:" Colby? Are you in here?"

I heard heavy breathing so I opened the door.

Lexi:" Colby what's wrong?!" I saw him sitting on the bathroom floor with this knees to his chest crying.

Colby:" S- S- She's back...."

Lexi:" No Colby, I rubbed her off. I told her if I ever saw her around the property again I would call the cops."

He just sat there still with tears in his eyes.

Lexi:" Colby, it will be okay, you have great friends that will do anything to keep you safe." I say next to him and hugged him. We sat there for a while in a hug so I decided to get up.

Lexi:" Colby, come on stand up." He stood up and I walked him to the bed and made him lay down." I'll be right back I'm going to get you water."

Colby:" okay thank you Lexi, your the best." He said with a weak smile.

I went downstairs and grabbed him a bottle of water. The boys just stared at the the video game they were playing and didn't mind talking. I walked back upstairs and opened the door quietly. I walked over to Colby's bed and he was turned to his side already sound asleep. I sat the water bottle on the side table and walked back out of the room.

I walked back to my room and sat down on my bed. I was remembering about when I was thinking about making a YouTube channel, and I really think it's a good idea. I grabbed my phone, since I don't have anything else to film with yet. I set it up and began.

"Hey guys! My name is Lexi Scherer and welcome to my YouTube channel!" This is my first video so please go easy on me."

I basically talked about how I'm new to L.A and to the whole YouTube thing. I didn't go into much about my past because Corey still didn't even know about our parents abusing me, so I just let it be. But soon he will have to find out, and it won't be easy telling him.