Upset

After I got the great news I was happy all day long. I was in a great mood, super nice to the boys, and hugging everyone. Colby walked into the door and me being super happy I ran up to him and hugged him, I even hugged the girl that followed him inside. I then calmed down realizing who I just hugged. I didn't know who the girl was but I was kinda heartbroken. Colby didn't know that I liked him, and he probably doesn't like me back, obviously he just brought home a girl. I went upstairs and was walking into my room when I saw Sam's door cracked open. I slowly and quietly opened his door. He was sitting in the floor in front of the camera talking. I snuck up behind him and scared him.

Sam:" HOLY CRAP!"

Lexi:" Gotcha" I said laughing after.

Sam:" you literally scared the living crap out of me!"

Lexi:"  I know you should have saw your face!"

Sam:" Well what's going"

Lexi:" Nothing I was just about to go to my room and I wanted to scare you."

Sam:" Well then" he said laughing.

Lexi:" well I'm going to go back to my room. Have fun with whatever your doing." I said as I giggled and went to my room.

I started thinking about the girl and Colby. I don't know why I was getting so jealous but it did hurt seeing him with another girl. He will never like me anyway. For the rest of the day I sat in my room. I'm guessing Corey started to get worried because he came to my room. I heard him knock so I told him to come in.

Corey:" Sis, Hey is everything okay?"

Lexi:" um yeah, everything is fine why'd you ask?"

Corey:" I don't know you were super happy a couple of hours ago and now you haven't left your room."

Lexi:" Corey? Can I tell you the truth?"

Corey:" yeah you can always tell me anything. You can trust me I'm your big bro."

Lexi:" I know but I don't know how you would feel if I told you this."

Corey:" Lexi just tell me."

Lexi:" Corey... I think I like Colby.. I know I like him. And when I realized after I hugged the girl that she was with him, and it kinda hurt me."

Corey:" well I don't mind you liking him. I totally support it. But if you don't tell if he's just going to keep hooking up with girls, and it will keep hurting you.

Lexi:" I know Corey but I'm scared."

Corey:" Well maybe just sit him down and talk to him, it will be okay."

Lexi:" okay thanks bro, I'm going to go to sleep."

Corey:" okay good night sis." He left the room and shut my door.

I was more tired than ever so I hit up and got changed into my pajamas.