Hospital

*Colbys POV**

We ran to the bathroom and when I turned the corner I started crying. There was blood all over her arms and dripping slowly down the floor. She looked lifeless. I ran to her and crouched next to her holding her in my arms. "Call 911!" I heard Sam yell.

Couple minutes later they ambulance was at our house and on the way to the hospital. We all ran and got into the car to follow the ambulance.

We got to the hospital and ran straight to the front desk " I'm here for Lexi." I said taking deep breaths as I spoke. "Please, Just please let me see her." "Sorry sir, but we can't let you in her room right now. We will call for you when we will allow visitors. What is your name?" "Colby! Colby Brock." " What is your relationship with her?" " I'm her boyfriend and her brother is sitting down." I point to Corey as he looks up walking to the front desk. "I'm her brother." He said looking at the lady. "What is your sisters last name?" She spoke as she looked at the computer. "Scherer." "Okay we will let you know when visitors are allowed."

I walked back over the the chairs and sat and put my head in my hands. " It's all my fault." I said letting out a quiet cry. "I told the fans.. she saw the hate comments.. it's all my fault."I said once again. "Dude don't blame it on yourself. The fans just aren't happy about it, they should have kept their mouth shut and this wouldn't have happened." Corey said patting my shoulder.

"Visitors for Lexi Scherer." I heard a women say. I shot up and ran to her. "Us!" "Okay right this way." She said turning around. We followed the lady to her room. When we walked into the room she sat their in the bed watching tv.

"Lexi! Omg." I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank god your okay."I said and have her a kiss on her four head. "Hey boys." She said quietly. They all came in and gave her a hug. The doctor shortly walked in. "So we are going to have to keep her for the night just to make sure she's okay, and is stable enough." She walked out and we all sat and had a conversation. I was holding her hand the whole time.

*Lexis POV**

"Boys it's 2:30 in the morning go home and get some sleep. I will be fine here alone." I said giving them a weak smile. "I'm staying."Colby said raising his hand. "Well then the rest of us our going to leave see ya soon Lexi." Sam said. They walked out of the room and it was just me and Colby left. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. "Colby." I looked at him and grabbed his hand. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault, more likely it's mine." "Don't blame it on you, if I didn't post about our relationship the fans would have been more quiet about it and not get upset and hate so much. I wish I never made a video about it." "They were going to find out anyway. I mean at least some of them like me." I said with a smile. He posted a picture with our hands on his Instagram.

Liked by: SamGolbach, Jakewebber9, and 301,638 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by: SamGolbach, Jakewebber9, and 301,638 others.
Colbybrock: hope you get better soon princess 💖
    ~Comments disabled~

Strangersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें