Youtube video

A/N: School is starting in 3 days so I won't be able to post as much. I will try to post as much as I can though! I hope your still enjoying the story.
⚠️trigger warning ⚠️  at the end of the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Colbys POV**

I woke up the next morning with her right beside me. I got up and got ready. I was planning on making a video about our relationship today since I posted about it. I'm prepared for all the hate, but I know she isn't.

I set the vlog camera up and sat down. "Hey what's up guys, so today I'm going to be sitting down and talking about my relationship. As you all have seen Lexi in our recent Sam and Colby video you were all commenting and her and I. Last night I posted a picture of us together. I know you guys aren't ready for this, but yes her and I are a thing. She makes me super happy, I haven't been this happy in a long time. She has a great personality and knows how to make us laugh. She is super sweet and guys I really do care about this girl. If she wasn't special to me I wouldn't be showing her in camera. I know you guys are going to be upset and hate, but if you are going to hate please don't comment on our post. We are happy together and I don't want to lose her because of all the hate." As I finished I heard her walk upstairs she opened my door and smiled at me. I smiled back and opened my arms so she could sit down and give me a hug. "What's this about?" She ask pointing at the camera. " I was just addressing to the fans about our relationship and how we don't need them to hate on you or me about it." I said putting my arm around her. "Okay then." She kissed my cheek and went to her room. "Alright guys this is the end of the video, I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to like and subscribe! See you in the next video." I said putting my hand over the camera.

*Lexis POV**

I was getting nervous about Colby posting the video, the fans were of course going to hate because they don't want to see him with another girl. They are protective over the boys and that awesome! But the amount of hate that they give me is horrible.

I sat down on my bed and started scrolling through Instagram. I saw the picture Colby posted of us. I went through comments and looked at every single one. You know maybe I'm not good enough for Colby, maybe the fans are right. He can do so much better, he can find a girl way more prettier than me. I started breaking down into tears and sobs. I through my phone across the room and got up and locked my door.
(⚠️Trigger warning! ⚠️)
I went to my bathroom and found a razor. I took it to my wrist and made cuts going up and down. I heard banging on my door and yelling. "Lexi, please!" I heard my brother yell. I then heard my door fling open . The boys rushed to me I heard Sam say "Someone call 911!" I then saw Colby crouch down next to me and had tears in his eyes. That's when everything went black and I could no longer hear or see the boys.